Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$94
US$92
US$100
US$75
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$70
Grand Canyon Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$80
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$92
Buffalo Pointe Lodge(Williams)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
US$75
1,157 results
All reviewsfree popcornpizza hutpool and hot tubsmall townsouth rimdocfreewaycanyonrouteroomysnow
Reviewed 26 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I just stayed at the Ramada for the Flagstaff Kennel Club show. The front desk was nice and helpful to me, but they seemed a bit overwhelmed with all of the check ins and people stopping in without reservations. My room was very clean (this motel does it right.As I waited for my room with suitcase in hand I watched a supervisor go into my room with a checklist to evaluate the work of the cleaning staff). Parking was adequate. There are several places to walk dogs, but the motel does not supply poop bags. This motel does not provide a complimentary breakfast which is fine with me as most motel breakfast choices are inedible. There are a lot of fast food choices in walking distance. I hope that the Ramada found their dog show guests to be courteous and offer the room block again next year. Thank you, Ramada, for your hospitality!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

was really happy with my stay at the ramada every one was real nice and well informed on what was going on there

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
LaVonne C, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Williams/Grand Canyon Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad you enjoyed our hospitality. We hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

beds were horribly uncomfortable (old?), I was not able to sleep, so woke up sore and tired.
carpet old and dingy
too expensive for poor accomodations
no breakfast included
won't stay there or recommend to anyone
the location is right off the freeway but not very close to "downtown" Williams

Room Tip: can;t think of a good tip other than stay somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank c0wgirlm0m

We are sorry you weren't comfortable staying with us. We have made a lot of improvements so we hope you'll give us another chance if you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed for two nights to visit The Grand Canyon and had a 3 queen bed suite. We had plenty of room but your very basic room. I booked the breakfast package and have read on trip advisor that they don't offer it so I called two weeks before our vacation to confirm which they did. But when I checked in the front desk she told me we don't do breakfast but you can buy for $10.00. I immediately showed her my confirmation with breakfast package on itinerary. A manager came out and straightened it out and all was good so point being make sure you keep confirmation. Pool and hot tub were good with plenty of room around pool area. A problem was they had one public computer that did not work the two nights we were there. The fitness room the treadmill did not work and the atm machine did not work. Here is an idea fix it! Doc Holliday Steakhouse connecting was good. So good and bars. Has a lot of potential to be great stay but can only go 3 stars at best.

Stayed: July 2016