Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$94
US$92
US$100
US$75
US$70
Grand Canyon Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$80
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$92
Buffalo Pointe Lodge(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$75
All reviewsfront deskgrand canyonroom was cleanwafflessnow stormthe breakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulseparate buildingtourist townfree breakfastnice sizeconvenient locationeasy accessnice staystayed here for nights
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Upon arrival, we were greeted with a smile and felt welcome. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Cruz, I don't know what I would of done without your help on the computer. Thanks for being so patient with me. The continental breakfast was AMAZING!! Quite the variety.We were very pleased. Great place to stay. 1 hour from the Grand Canyon and a few short minutes to Williams. You get the best of both worlds! Highly recommend.

Room Tip: We were in room 103. We were able to see some great sunsets from there!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank amhopk
LaSundrea M, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you Amhopk for your stay and review about the Quality Inn near Grand Canyon. I am happy to hear that Cruz was a great help during your stay. Our goal here at the Quality Inn near Grand Canyon, is to provide the best stay possible for all of our guests. It makes me pleased to see we have done this for you. My staff and I look forward to your return on your next trip to Williams, Az. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Clean spacious rooms, comfortable beds. There were 4 of us and our room had 2 Queen sized beds, adequate for us. Free continental breakfast. Strong wifi signal (free), HD TV. Clean and spacious toilet. What more can one ask?

1  Thank Cesar O
LaSundrea M, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you Cesar for your recent stay and review about our hotel, the Quality Inn near Grand Canyon. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you will join us againon your next trip to Williams Az.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Very good hotel. Free breakfast served. Lot of varieties. Lot of restaurants nearby (driving distance) 1 hour drive to Grand Canyon. Staff are very courteous. Rooms are spacious and clean. Lot of parking space available.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sriram K

Thank you Sriram for your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn near the Grand Canyon. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, that the room was spacious enough for you and your loved ones. My staff and I do hope to see you again. Have a wonderful day.

LaSundrea Munoz

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our over night stay at the Quality Inn. I liked how it had a large desk area where we were able to prepare our own meals. Had a fridge, but no microwave in room. Good breakfast with typical hotel spread. I also liked that the tv was mounted a bit higher on the wall. I did notice the bathroom could have used some routine deep cleaning, on the walls there was what looked like blood.
Otherwise was a clean comfortable place to stay.

1  Thank Amber C

Thank you Amber for your recent stay and review about our hotel, the Quality Inn near Grand Canyon. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to bring the cleanliness issue to the executive housekeeper. We do hope you will join us again on your next trip to Williams Az.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Just one night stay .
check in and out was good front desk very helpful
Room was spacious and clean. Beds comfortable.
Bathroom was sufficient.
Free breakfast we okay if you just wanted toast and coffee.
Reasonably located to a variety of food outlets.
Overall a good place to stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Brian for your recent stay and review about our hotel, the Quality Inn near Grand Canyon. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you will join us again on your next trip to Williams Az.