“Excellent Mexican food”

Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Winslow
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We went on a Tuesday night in May and were the only ones there. The food was exceptional. Portions are large. A great value for the money.

Whenever we are on I-40 we will stop here from now on.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Food is good. Salsa is weak, ask for hotter they got it. Service socks bad when they are busy. Had a hard with everything

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I'm not a fan of Mexican food but my husband is. I LOVED the chicken tacos!!!

This was the best Mexican food I ever had. I wish we lived close to Winslow. My husband also enjoyed his combo meal.

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff!

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

When ever I'm in Winslow I have to stop at Cass Blanca. Family run and great home cooking. Green chile chicken enchiladas are the best! The sopapillas are perfect. Wash it down with a cold cerveza and you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The ambiance is not 'high-end', but the food and service makes up for that non-essential factor. Best chile relleno of all time!!