US$55
US$93
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Rodeway Inn(Winslow)
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

US$58
US$35
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

Motel 10(Winslow)
US$25
Winslow Inn(Winslow)
US$59
The Lodge(Winslow)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,040 results
All reviewsturquoise roomfred harveymary colterrailroad hotelgift shopsanta fe railroadself guided tourharvey hotelsunken gardenan art gallerycurrent ownerstrain travelpublic roomstrains rollunique hotelmartini barstep back in time
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My husband and I visited La Posada 5-6 years ago and loved it. We stayed there last night and were less impressed. The price has more than doubled and the owners have installed large political and macabre art all over the public areas of the hotel. The art completely takes away from the incredible history and architecture of the hotel. It seems the owners are soon beginning construction on more space for art. My hope is that they will move the current art installations to the new space, so that the historic hotel can be shown and enjoyed in it's historic simplicity.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the original hotel. The new rooms don't have nearly as much character.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Louise H
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I read about LaPosada in our local newspaper and it was such an interesting story, we had to go there. It was all that was written and more. This hotel is one of the last 1930's Harvey hotels that serviced the train lines from East to West. Aside from the uniqueness of the Sculpture Hall, it housed an Art Museum and a Ballroom that was lit with New Mexican tinwork wall lamps. A continuous video played showing what once was and what it has become and how it was done. You cannot help but imagine the hustle and bustle of this train stop hotel when it was in it's peak as you roam the building and gaze out at the large gates that once welcomed thousands upon arrival to Winslow. The Turquoise Room is their James Beard award winning restaurant. As we ate dinner, we can see and hear the trains as they make their way across the country. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was beautifully furnished with Native American rugs, hand crafted lamps and a Mexican tiled sink. The beds were comfortable. The owners should be commended in re-creating this beautiful, artistic, historic landmark for all to enjoy and treasure.

Room Tip: Ask for a quieter room in the front of the hotel or facing the terrace.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank summer1967
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I just spent two nights here on a business trip with a group of 5 more work colleagues. We all loved La Posada! The hotel is beautifully restored to its original SouthWestern beauty and splendor. La Posada is museum, hotel and art gallery at once. It is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed at. There is art everywhere. We stayed on a weekend. Both nights a Spanish guitar player was playing in the lobby. We all ate breakfast and dinners in the Turquoise Room. The menu offers the most delicious SouthWestern/Native American influenced cuisine. Meats are organic. They offer elk and bison steak and other delicacies you want to try because you do not find them everywhere. My room was just reopened after remodel and beautifully furnished with eclectic furniture and art work. My bathroom featured a large size whirlpool tub and top brand bath oil and lotions. Since I was working I loved the lightning fast free WiFi. However, I am already planning another visit with my husband because La Posada is so romantic. And Thank You to Mike in the reception for getting me a room for two nights on a very booked up weekend!

Room Tip: Winslow is a railroad town. All windows are double-paned but if you are really noise sensitive ask for a room in the front.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank marionrr
Reviewed 19 January 2012

It's hard for me to get away for long trips right now, so I'm really getting into short weekend trips in Arizona. For MLK weekend, we went up to Winslow and stayed at the La Posada. It was a lovely little getaway. We had a larger "deluxe King" room - the Harry Truman and it was really nice. The room was large and comfortable. Neat art and beautiful furniture. There was a spa bathtub. I am kind of a neat freak (ok very much so, my boyfriend joked we should have booked the Howard Hughes room since I'm a germaphobe too) and a light sleeper so my big things with hotel rooms is that they are clean and quiet. La Posada passed both those tests. Room was spotless and whether it was because it wasn't that full, or the nice heavy wood door and thick walls, I got a pretty good night's sleep.
The hotel is filled with awesome art, and even has a gallery. I will say, it is a good thing you can entertain yourself in the hotel, because Winslow itself doesn't have a whole lot going on. There was one store, and one restaurant open on Sunday outside of the hotel. Fortunately, you won't need to leave the hotel to eat. The Turquoise room restaurant is incredible. If it were located anywhere else besides Winslow it would be twice as much. The service and the food were awesome. I was especially impressed because I'm a vegetarian and usually in small towns I can't get much besides a grilled cheese or a quesadilla. The Killer Vegetable Platter was one of the most amazing gourmet veggie meals I've ever had. I was incredibly happy with it. The meat eaters at my table were very happy with their meals as well. We ate their again at breakfast and it was superior as well.
I can't recommend this place highly enough. Staff was great, rooms were clean and cozy, and the hotel is just a really different, unique place to stay. I wouldn't want to go much more than a weekend just because Winslow isn't exactly a happening town, but it was nice to have absolutely nothing to do for a couple days in a beautiful setting.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nolazona
Reviewed 16 January 2012

It's a nice, old hotel in a very blighted town.

The restaurant and bar close up tight at 9:00 along with every other place in town so if you arrive late and are hungry, you must go to McDonalds.
Rooms are very small and some black out drapes, or any drapes at all would have been nice to keep out the early morning sun. Once the light flooded the room at 6:00 a.m., There was no sleeping in.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business