“If you want amazing southern food...”

Rags Real Chicken & Waffles
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Youngtown
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Great food!!! The beans, the chicken, Mac n Cheese...couldn't get enough!!!! I will definitely recommend this place and will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I went there a few days after its opening at lunch time. It is small and colorful. The fish sandwich was excellent, and the next visit I had çhicken n fries just as good. I've heard the place is "hopping" with a variety of genre in bands each weekend. The owner has a good following from a previous business.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We will deep fry anything you can digest. We also have live entertainment plus BYOB. I am from Alabama and show excellent hospitality. My wife is from Ohio we are the Mom and Pop team.

2  Thank Ken S