“Noticing between the Lines :|”
Review of Taco Salsa

Taco Salsa
Ranked #102 of 276 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would have given this eatery an average, the experience of word of mouth of this place was great BUT is now under new management and very obvious new personnel staff- The food itself was average, now compared to the hipe that was talk about in past ownership was great so with all that being said I would most likely NOT eat here again just base on the hospitality aspect!! So sad!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Came here instead of Dennys just because I figured I can a lunch with more spice and flavor-but the salsa they offered was not very good and not spicy at all!
The burritos were good; machaca, bacon egg, chorizo and the carne asada was too!
The place was clean. It would be nice to see the staff smile a little more!
I must say we were there at lunch noon and the place was getting more full by the minute-
Over all I had to wonder if it busy because that's the better restaurant in that area.
Traveled by but if I had a choice to return I would not, sorry.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We need fast and tasty- this was good selection and very decent food with large "fixin's" bar- good salsa, lemon, hot sauce, etc. my fish taco was crispy on outside, and not over cooked! Plain, fast, fresh!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Don't go for the atmosphere. Although it was fun watching the locals celebrate birthdays and such with customers from what looked like 6 mos. to 90 yrs. It's a strip mall joint, but the food is excellent and they'll serve you up a cold beer to boot.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We managed to find a staff person who spoke English and helped us choose our meals. We tried serving choices of 5 different items. It was good .... and we might go back ... but of course ... we are NOT familiar with many of the items served on the menu. The washrooms were spotlessly clean ... and the restaurant was neat and tidy.

Been to Taco Salsa? Share your experiences!