“Good”

Taco Salsa
Ranked #142 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I ordered the beef chimichanga (sp?)meal. Burrito itself was OK in size, I wish the were a little bit bigger. Burrito comes with guacamole and sour cream. Meal comes with beans and rice. I do like their beans and rice. Their salsa was OK. I don't know if it's me, but the salsa just does not seem as hot as it used to be. I will be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Small family owned business in a small strip mall just south of the 4th Ave Burger King for location reference and the food here is good/above average.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

If I lived in Yuma I'd be a regular at this place. The shrimp cocktail was freshly prepared and delicious. More like shrimp ceviche really. Fish and chicken tacos were good too. Service was a bit slow and prices seemed a little high compared to similar strip mall locations but overall the food made this place a plus. If I'm ever in Yuma again, this place is on my list.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would have given this eatery an average, the experience of word of mouth of this place was great BUT is now under new management and very obvious new personnel staff- The food itself was average, now compared to the hipe that was talk about in past ownership was great so with all that being said I would most likely NOT eat here again just base on the hospitality aspect!! So sad!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Came here instead of Dennys just because I figured I can a lunch with more spice and flavor-but the salsa they offered was not very good and not spicy at all!
The burritos were good; machaca, bacon egg, chorizo and the carne asada was too!
The place was clean. It would be nice to see the staff smile a little more!
I must say we were there at lunch noon and the place was getting more full by the minute-
Over all I had to wonder if it busy because that's the better restaurant in that area.
Traveled by but if I had a choice to return I would not, sorry.

Been to Taco Salsa? Share your experiences!