“Mexico food your way”

Taco Salsa
Ranked #144 of 264 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My favorite is potato tacos they put mayo, cabbage and cotija cheese on top hmmmmm yum yum. They carry jamica which is good for dehydration. My only complaint would be that they use sugar, stevia please.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Discovered by accident when my wife ordered a shrimp cocktail to go thinking it would be something like the stuff you get on Fremont Street in Las Vegas for a buck. It wasn't even on the menu but carved into a piece of wood hanging on the wall near the seating area. We were getting a little more than irritated when after 20 minutes we still hadn't received her order. At almost 30 minutes out it came in a white paper sack and a bill for nearly $12. That bought us a quart of the most heavenly fresh ingredients shrimp cocktail either one of us have ever tasted. Well worth the price and the wait but we'll call our order in ahead of time next year.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

A small, independent restaurant - large, varied menu. Authentic (to us) Mexican food. Order at the counter, food is delivered. Very casual. Good value, great food! We plan to go back again before we leave Yuma.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

I ordered the beef chimichanga (sp?)meal. Burrito itself was OK in size, I wish the were a little bit bigger. Burrito comes with guacamole and sour cream. Meal comes with beans and rice. I do like their beans and rice. Their salsa was OK. I don't know if it's me, but the salsa just does not seem as hot as it used to be. I will be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Small family owned business in a small strip mall just south of the 4th Ave Burger King for location reference and the food here is good/above average.

Been to Taco Salsa? Share your experiences!