“Not going back - Much better places in town for Mexican food.”
Review of Taco Salsa

Taco Salsa
Ranked #142 of 261 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 December 2016

I stood at the counter for a while and not being acknowledged. Then was told I could be seated. Waiting for a while, I realized that food must be ordered first up at the counter where I was originally. The food was unexciting, and the taco salad flat flavoured. It seems to have a number of people eating dinner, but I certainly won't go back. There are far better places to eat Mexican food in Yuma.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We wanted a good Mexican meal while we were in this area and we were not disappointed. The food was very good, the staff was very friendly and everything was very relaxed and warm inside. The bathrooms were also clean

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My favorite is potato tacos they put mayo, cabbage and cotija cheese on top hmmmmm yum yum. They carry jamica which is good for dehydration. My only complaint would be that they use sugar, stevia please.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Discovered by accident when my wife ordered a shrimp cocktail to go thinking it would be something like the stuff you get on Fremont Street in Las Vegas for a buck. It wasn't even on the menu but carved into a piece of wood hanging on the wall near the seating area. We were getting a little more than irritated when after 20 minutes we still hadn't received her order. At almost 30 minutes out it came in a white paper sack and a bill for nearly $12. That bought us a quart of the most heavenly fresh ingredients shrimp cocktail either one of us have ever tasted. Well worth the price and the wait but we'll call our order in ahead of time next year.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

A small, independent restaurant - large, varied menu. Authentic (to us) Mexican food. Order at the counter, food is delivered. Very casual. Good value, great food! We plan to go back again before we leave Yuma.

Been to Taco Salsa? Share your experiences!