“McDonald's, S. 4th Avenue at West 26th St, Yuma, AZ.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #128 of 276 Restaurants in Yuma
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This McDonald's is our 'local' McDonald's. We are staying at the Knights Inn only a short walk to the South of the McDonald's. It seems to be a new, state-of-the-art property. Very nice and modern. It is almost spaceage in appearance when you look up at the circular lighting in the main dining area.

The staff are pleasant and courteous IF just a tad inept with one of our orders. I asked, in the plainest language possible, for a double (two hamburger patties) 1/4-pounder with ONLY tomatoes and shredded lettuce. I repeated my order. I received a single patty 1/4-pounder with cheese (and tomatoes and shredded lettuce). I do not eat cheese. I did not ask for cheese. So I took it back. Very friendly staff. Then I got another (but again NOT a two patty 1/4-pounder) single 1/4-pounder with tomatoes and shredded lettuce and was CHARGED sixty four (64) cents for the shredded lettuce (25-cents) and tomato (39-cents). What's this about? Go figure.

Then, as if to make-up for the above snafoo, I was NOT charged the one dollar for a soft drink I ordered and received.

Our Southwest Salad was perfect, absolutely picture-perfect. Excellent. Delicious.

No problemo. As seniors daily we commit our own snafoos. We certainly will continue to visit this McDonald's.

1  Thank kanbaatar

Reviewed 19 December 2016

service was k, food your average mcdonald's. floor and tables needed to be cleaned. trash bins needed to be emptied.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

When we travel we go to McDonald's for oatmeal and a bit more. They are all about the same and that is a good thing.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I will not eat at any Mcdonalds but they all have very clean bathrooms and usually free Wi-Fi, I'm sure the food is the same as any other Mcdonalds, but have not ate at one for many years

1  Thank IMHUEY
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I ordered an egg mcmucffin with the white egg. I got a sausage muffin and not Canadian bacon muffin with egg. Either egg mucmuffins no longer have the Canadian bacon or you can not get it with egg whites. Also, they took paper off of straw and put it in drink-do not like that.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!