“Good service, cold beer, decent food”

Beef 'O' Brady's Batesville
Ranked #45 of 60 Restaurants in Batesville
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The service was fast. The beer was ice cold. The food was just ok, nothing to brag about, not horrible. Great atmosphere for a group of sport loving boys!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

What a nice surprise! I was expecting fried bar food bout was highly impressed with the menu! So much to choose from. I had the steak bowl and it was delicious from first bite to last. Definitely be coming back here!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Lunch there many days, today fish was raw and salad was brown. Showed the meal to the waitress, "let me see if I can take care of this". She came back with the total bill unadjusted and a gift card for an appetizer....NO...I will not need an appetizer this place is no longer on my rotation.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

In Batesville to see the Christmas lights. Decided to eat beforehand. Three adults, 2 children. It was Sunday and children ate free. The food is pretty good; it was HOT when it got to the table. The waitress was friendly, but she got 2-3 things we wanted wrong. The place was not that busy at the time. Both booths and tables. If you like sports, go there -- more than a dozen TVs. We enjoyed it and would go back. Some things are a little pricey but what we ordered, we got plenty for the price. They do have a bar. I think it would be a good place and visit and hang out.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Beef O’s is the place to meet in Batesville. Regulars are as reliable as the characters from Cheers, and they welcome visitors and passers-through.
The food is pretty standard pub fare, fun to fill up on, and the beer is SUPER cold.
The staff serves up smiles with your order, and they go out of their way to make your visit a relaxing experience.
Kick back and enjoy the game with your new best friends.