All reviewsroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratoryogurtstaff was friendlyenjoyed our staywould stay here againmotelar
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Overall, the Super 8 was a good option. 8/10 would stay there again. Room was very clean, but the bathroom had several very long hairs on most of the surfaces -- include two very evident hairs HANGING over the towel rack. Breakfast, both mornings, consisted of some very warm/hot, bruised fruit, a choice of two cereals with some warm milk and white or wheat bread to toast. There was one thing of yogurt sitting on the counter. Plan on breakfast OUT -- there are several excellent options very close by.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We selected this NW Ark Medical Center in Bentonville. My sister was in ICU at this hospital and needed to be close. The person that checked me in was so helpful. We enjoyed our stay there so much when we checked headed to Siloam springs, AR, we stayed in a Super 8 there also. My daughter and her family came from Virginia and they stayed there also. If and when we travel again, we will certainly look for another Super 8.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We had 2 beds smoking and were going to a formal wedding. When we got there we found out smoking was only on the second floor and there was no elevator. Once in the room, we found there was no coat rack or anywhere to hang our coats and our formal wear. They did bring us up a coat rack but no hangers. The door to the room had gaps on the top and the bottom and I don't mean little gaps. The door was hard to shut. The beds were rock hard and we found a roach in the bathroom sink. The refrigerator worked great. Breakfast was cereal, waffles, toast, oranges and bananas. We had to walk down a flight of stairs to get to the breakfast. There is a landing on all the stairs so trying to lug a large suitcase up the stairs was very difficult. I will never stay here again. And the first thing we saw in the room was an envelope with the maid's name and "thank you" written on it. Talking about asking for a tip in advance!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This was probably once a very nice hotel. Unfortunately those days are long gone. Shabby and broken furnishings. Just very, very poorly maintained! Never, never again would I stay here or recommend it to any one!!!! EVER!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I stayed here for a few days to visit my mom in the nursing home before Christmas. I appreciated the morning breakfast, and also appreciated that my dog could stay here, too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family