Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FourPoints.com
Expedia.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
Vio.comUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrible to any body and everybody please avoid this place the front desk was very rude stayed here a few once before and had an alright experience the first but the next night on my once before stay a woman who reaked of alcohol I assume was the house keeper never knocked on the door before entering my room and never said housekeeping she invaded my privacy I was so shocked because my wife was in her lingerie and I was laying on the bed naked I went to complain to front desk and no one was there or answered my phone calls so we just got out and left the hotel laughing but very embarrassed about it so now this next time I visited seemed alright but there was leave in the hall and the smell of burnt food and Marijuana smoke lingering in the hallway there appeared to be what looked as though Meth addicted Drug induced weirdos walking the hallway floors and it was very Terrible and the housekeeping was a little better but never brought us towels and one of them had been very impolite and looked as though she was going to cause trouble walking up and down the fire escape smelling a really bad odor of stale cigarettes and appeared to be very angry about us being there there also were leaves and trash in the hallways and no working washer and no they don't have a washer working because I saw one of the employees taking laundry over to the next door hotel man ohh man does this place need to be shut down its a awfully Terrible experience to have up and running so if i were you I would definitely avoid it

Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank Davenport56
Celine Peruzzi, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Davenport56 for your review. I am quite shocked to read such a review about our hotel and our team. This certainly isn't the experience we want any of our guests to have and will correct the actions of our associates. I am unable to see your stay dates etc due to the limited information on Trip Advisor. Please email me at celine.peruzzi@fourpointsbentonville. This will allow me the chance to look up your reservation and speak to all departments involved in your review. Again, I am deeply sorry that this was your experience. Our team strives to provide the highest level of customer service and am sorry we failed. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 August 2022

The staff was very friendly. That is the best I can say for this terrible hotel. We had three rooms and none of us slept at all. The a/c which could not be controlled would loudly kick on and the room became very cold, until it shut off. Then the room became very very hot and then the cycle would start again and repeat every 15 minutes or so all night long. Covers on, then off then on then off and so on. No sleep. Also, the windows face the dismal interior lobby. There was no daylight.

It is as if little or no investment has been made in this property for decades except for the guest rooms which were clean and well kept. The carpets in the upstairs hallways however were stained and filthy, the elevator was broken, the paint was chipped, the lobby was large but dark and creepy and was completely empty during our stay. I strongly recommend staying away.

Room tip: Rooms at any other hotel are going to be better.
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steven Z
Reviewed 2 July 2022

I stayed in the hotel for a full week and had a great stay. The rooms were modern, clean and over all the property is in good shape. The only major complaint I have is the internet does get slow when there are a lot of guests on the property. The hotel is very convenient to downtown, Walmart Home Office and tons of great places to eat. The staff was wonderful and always asked what they can do to make my stay better. The bonus to the property is Flavors Indian Restaurant which is attached to the hotel. It has one of the BEST Indian buffets I have had and they have a private door from the lobby into the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2021

This was my second stay at this hotel. First was in September of 2019. Lobby very quiet both times, and we like the lobby as a place to be other than the room. I suspect this hotel hosts groups/conferences and adjusts staffing and services accordingly. It was clean, beds comfortable, and bedding high quality. This visit, towels were in short supply and thin. Some had a slight sour smell, but this is a very humid place. Yes, A/C unit was loud. I always have a white-noise generator, which took care of the A/C issue. We liked the interior window. Just there one night. If you want an exterior window, ask for it at registration. I liked the all-white bathroom. No wood tones there! Tub was comfortable. Water pressure good. Sign at desk stated indoor pool is open but not heated so didn’t attempt to use it. Didn’t like the bright LED lights in the room - a personal preference. As I’ve noticed on this entire trip, staff is a mix of high quality experienced people and new inexperienced and unskilled people. This is true in hotels, restaurants and more. Thank you, COVID-19!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel must be closing down. We were shocked to see the state of this place. The lobby was decent but nothing was open. The guy at the front dest appeared to know nothing about the restaurant he referred us to visit. He appeared confused with the registration process. The elevator was dirty and missing paint. The room was without a window or air flow. Lots of construction workers were hanging out around the back entrance to the hotel. We had to leave & have a pleasant evening at the Holiday Inn Express. Beware!

Date of stay: May 2021