“Great food and service ”

Hank and Katie's Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Bull Shoals
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and service her! Fresh doughnuts and pies that are excellent. We have came here now last two times down on vacation. We will be back next year :)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Was so good,we went twice in one week for breakfast.
Hot fresh and made our way, another plus is the x-lent coffee they serve. We'll have to go for lunch real soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

In a small town where the closest (familiar) fast food restaurant is ten miles away, I guess you have two choices: Cook at home, or go to one of the local restaurants and try your luck there. We rolled the dice and came up a winner with Hank and Kate's.

We both got the cheeseburgers. They're made fresh with 100% fresh ingredients. Now I'm not going to profess that this was the all-time best burger that I've ever had, but it was easily in the top 10, and the best I've ever had from a small town Americana-style diner.

While we were in town we also stopped in for donuts, which. I can say with the utmost certainty, were the best donuts I have ever had. I mean, these make Krispy Kreme taste like those generic mini-donuts you get in a bag at the grocery store. Simply incredible! We stopped in and got more on our way out of town. If we ever pass through again, we will likely eat here for ever meal.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good food, an plenty of it. Meals are very tasty, and there is always enough to take some home. visitors will like this place, as it is not expensive. They also have homemade sweets-good!

1  Thank kayzeemama
Reviewed 5 July 2017

For those familiar with Bull Shoals history, the lady who runs this restaurant is the same lady who used to supply donuts at the now-closed Village Wheel. The donuts are great, the breakfast is lovely, and there are many locals who are regular customers here, which is always a good recommendation!

Please patronize these local businesses when you are passing through Bull Shoals! They open at 6 am, so if you have an early morning float trip, this is a great place to stop for breakfast.

1  Thank Kristi J