“Breakfast”

Connies Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Bull Shoals
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great place, almost passed it. Pulled in and asked Ann old Marine and wife about the place. "Best in Town" they stated. Yep, have to agree. Great breakfast, eggs, thick cut bacon, spicy green peppered potatoes, fresh baked sour dough bread, and coffee. Inexpensive eats and a great staff. Took a photo with the lady of sarcasm, ha! Nice shirt...

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Visited for breakfast 2 mornings. Very few breakfast places around but Connies Cafe has been there for us many times. Typical cafe breakfasts. One waitress. One cook. Very good service. Will keep returning.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I did not really expect to have "fun" in an "ordinary" diner, but I must admit that I did. The wait staff was very interactive with all of the customers; it made me feel more like I was an old friend than someone who just happened by. The food was good, and they have some unique hamburgers and omelets there; those would be the things you should check out. Good place for lunch. Prices were excellent. And they have a 28 ounce (not a typo) porterhouse steak if you can handle it. I recommend a visit here while in town.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my turkey sandwich, which had a tasty toasted bread around it. The sandwich was very good and the service was decent as well. I like the french fries also. This is a great place to stop if you're passing through town. Bathrooms are little dated.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We were camping at the White River RV campground and decided to get out and see the area. Stopped here for lunch. They have a great hamburger & onion rings are good too.