Comfort Inn & Suites
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Conway)
Economy Inn(Conway)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsfirst floorsuper niceindoor poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areadonutsstay there againking suitebreakfast was excellenthot breakfastmorning breakfastgreat place to staybusiness centergreat pricebiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2017

The front desk staff were nice. The rooms were smelling real musty.The temperature in the rooms were too cold during summer and winter too hot. The matress cover was dirty. Toilets stopped up very often.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christopher S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review for us!

I would like to apologize to you for the issues during your stay. We want to ensure all our guests have a great experience. We accomplish this by maintaining high strict standards, and when they aren't met, I will personally address it.

We hope you visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This motel is a new facility with a great staff. The room was a little spartan, but clean. There are several HBO movie channels to pick from on the TV. Breakfast was good and the waffles were delicious.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review for us!

We are glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to be the best and deliver the best! We want to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay by maintaining strict high standards.

We hope you visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Can't go wrong with this hotel. I stay here 3 nights in a row, usually at least a couple of times a year. Never had a bad experience there. Always a friendly person at the front desk who is very helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christopher S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to complete a TripAdvisor review for us!

My staff and I are happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night.

The staff at check in and check out were very friendly.

At check out Andrew Mitchell was very friendly and chatted quite a with me.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

The room was nicely decorated.

The bathroom was clean and had plenty of towels. The water was hot when showering.

I did not use the microwave. The refrigerator worked as intended.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

My staff and I are happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We glad Drew could give you such an enjoyable experience with us!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This Comfort Inn & Suites is close to I-40 with easy access on and off the highway. Local shopping is within walking distance and includes restaurants and mass merchants. The room has been well maintained and the smoke free environment keeps them smelling fresh. The breakfast is hot and fresh.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

My staff and I are happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us.