Candlewood Suites Conway
US$83
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$63
ComfortInn
US$67
Hotels.com
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$94
US$104
Super 8 Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$89
Travelocity
US$114
US$94
US$85
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskfree laundrygreat hotelplace to stayplenty of places to eatwalmart within walking distanceparking lotoutback steakhouserooms are spaciouswent out of her wayi highly recommend this hotelstaff was friendlyforrestnikkiamenitieshousekeeping
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The room was quite nice and pet friendly which really helps us out. The staff was friendly. The hotel was close to plenty of places to eat. We like to stay here when we have to stop in Conway. I really liked the towels and washcloths.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is so cute when you first walk in to check in. They let us know there is surveillance on every floor for security. Once in our room, we noticed it was a little dirty. There was hair in the sink and stains on the carpet. Everything else looked to be in good shape, until we noticed something on the wall. There was, what looked to be, a blood stain on the wall. I called downstairs and let whomever answered the phone know what was going on. They asked me what I wanted them to do and about 30 minutes later were there to clean the stain. The young lady sprayed cleaner, and wiped the wall with a disinfecting wipe using ungloved hands. We slept in the bed furthest from the stain that night. We did not ask for any compensation, and was not offered anything for the trouble. I had high hopes for this place with the way the lobby looked. Given we had an issue the night before with a different hotel, I hoped this would be our saving grace. I cannot recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hello slimster7,

Thanks for staying with us and for leaving a review. It is unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the condition of the room, specially the cleanliness issue. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you faced during your stay. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management team. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Traveled home to visit and stayed for a few nights. This is the second Candlewood I've stayed at and has been by far the best hotel experience I've had. Staff was pleasant, room was clean, and stay was quiet.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The service at this hotel is superior to surrounding hotels in Conway area. The housekeeping and front office staff at this hotel are very courteous, friendly, respectful, and professional. I had to sign an official document and right away Rosalyn graciously helped me print it off so I could sign and send it. I have been extending my stay each day for the past 3-4 days here and each time the process is quick and convenient. The rooms are clean, quiet, modern and Walmart is across the street with several businesses right around the area and right next to I-40 for convenience as well. I will definitely continue to come here for the professional staff, full kitchen, free laundry and fast internet. Thank you team at the Candlewood Suites - the team right now is better than my last visit about a year ago and I hope this team continues to soar.

Room Tip: This property has smoking & non-smoking rooms - be sure to request one you want!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Overall my experience was very good. Staff was very courteous and friendly. I did some issue with my key card on my second day. The signage could be easier to see. I had trouble finding the right driveway.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo