Best Western Conway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$85
Country Inn
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$54
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$89
HIExpress.com
US$107
US$85
All reviewsgolden corralfresh strawberrieswafflesexcellent roomroom was cleanoklahoma citystaff was helpful and friendlysausageseveral times a yearworked greatovernight stayeach morningwaffle makerno elevatorfront desk clerkgreat priceoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Clean rooms, helpful staff it was a good hotel CClean rooms, helpful staff it was a good hotel lean rooms, helpful staff it was a good hotelClean rooms, helpful staff it was a good hotelClean rooms, helpful staff it was a good hotel

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Coreyf52,
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to be of service to you again when you return to the area.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Diamond Select Member
12-7-17, I went into hotel at 7pm after a very long day of work. Upon arrival a lady was sitting outside desk. I assumed she was a guest until she said, just a minute. After that she FaceTimes someone and starts laughing & cutting up. Talking about eating Subway and shopping. I’m patient. I waited and waited. 10 minutes I stood there, felt like an eternity. Finally I looked over and said, I sure hope you have a fabulous evening on the phone. Got in my pickup and drove to Holiday Inn. Please after reading this, Do Not Stay at Best Western in Conway Arkansas.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear 229jonathanj, After reading your review I was very disappointed at my training for my staff at Best Western Conway. We do not tolerate this king of behavior at our facility. I am lost at words for how sorry we are that you had to go thru that kind of experience at our facility. I am truly sorry and Iam hoping that you will not judge all Best Western Hotel the same way. Please feel free to contact me direct at 501-329-9855 any time and let us make it up to you as a loyal beast western customer and our priceless Guest.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We were very satisfied and happy with the staff and the accommodations during our stay. Will defiantly stay at this motel the next time we visit Conway. We highly recommend this motel this for your next stay in Conway.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Y9846QXronh,

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Great and attentive host and staff. Would definitely stay again. This was a group stay with mother, two sisters, wife and myself. Very satisfied. Just off I-40 freeway, but minimal noise. Shares a parking lot with Golden Corral restaurant -- does not interfere with hotel at all.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear William,
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were pleased with this hotel from the very beginning when we walked in the door. The desk clerk was so welcoming and helpful about eating establishments nearby. The lobby and breakfast area were very pleasant as was the room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family