Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$84
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$71
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$60
US$71
ComfortSuites
US$94
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$89
US$92
US$85
Hampton.com
All reviewsstayed upstairsharley davidsonwould definitely stay here againprice rangebusy highwayfront deskbiscuitsgreat priceyogurtnight's sleepclean roomsnext morningcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablepropertygravyinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stay elsewhere! This place needs major improvement! The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting me into a somewhat decent room for the night considering how exhausted I was from driving 13 hours

Room Tip: The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting me in another room. Customer service is the only good thing about this place.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This hotel looks like any other found off I-40, but the people here make it a much better stopover. You find very friendly and helpful folks and it's maintained clean and sanitary. The breakfast buffet was better than most, stocked well with the usual, but kept fresh and no recycled food. Even among other Quality Inns, this one is superior! Only downside is its close proximity to US 65, a very busy highway, but turn the AC/heat on high fan and sleep like a baby! Me and my Basset Hound were snoring! Tip: get a room with ONE bed if you don't need two-- lot's more space.

Room Tip: Room with one bed is best.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I arrived 2 hours before check-in time and inquired if by any chance I could get my room early. Allysa at the front desk made a couple calls and in 5 minutes I was headed to my room. Room was spotless, bed comfortable and I felt it was safe to park the motorcycle without worry overnight. Apparently a number of others out on the bikes did also :-) There is a little road noise due to the location but not load enough to be a bother. Breakfast was great. Toad Lick Harley Davidson is just down the road. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed upstairs in a king size bed. Please note there is no elevator, just stairs to climb. I was very impressed with the hotel rep because he came outside to offer us a downstairs room when he saw us trying to get our suitcase, snacks, ice chest, a totebag and drink cups up the stairs. We kept the upstairs room but his gesture went a long way with us. The bed was very comfortable and my pillow was just right. There was a loveseat to sit on but it was very hard. The room was very clean and had a large soaking tub and a nice tv. Also, there was a microwave and small refrigerator. They also have a wake up call service. And, we also enjoyed a nice hot continental breakfast the next morning. They offered scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits, gravy, toast, waffles, cereal, muffins, small cinnamon rolls, yogurt, bananas, coffee, hot tea, water, milk, apple and orange juice. Also, the swimming pool was open and in use by a few teenagers. We would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Don't let the steep driveway steer you away. The managers were so kind with their southern hospitality. Great price, clean room, and plentiful complimentary breakfast. My room did not smell very fresh, but there was no indication it wasn't clean. Perfume cleared the air just fine. A huge plus for me was the peace of mind from the cameras on the property, including coverage of your vehicle, that is monitored by 24 hour front desk staff. I recommend this property for a simple one or two night stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family