“Great food, great vibe”

Pink Salt by Vesper
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to Pinksalt many, many times so maybe that's the problem. I love the decor, the service is impeccable, relaxed atmosphere and the food is amazing. Especially eating in Nepal you have to think about hygiene and how it's prepared. Great selection of premium wines.
They have traditional food to a steak, from cocktails to a good red, upmarket and has it all.
Highly recommend for any occasion.
See you on my next visit!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This place has one of the best food anywhere in Kathmandu. The quality of food exceeded our expectations. Since we were a large group we ordered almost everything on the menu and everything we ordered was to our liking and for me especially the Risotto with white sauce. Good ambience, good food and excellent selection of wines. Service could be a bit better but can't complain too much.