“Amazing Pizza and Salad”
Review of Il Giardino

Il Giardino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Il Giardino sports an authentic italian experience whose chefs carefully prepare each ingredient in their dishes.

We ordered a pizza, the cheese was so stringy that it was easier to eat with a fork and knife! It was delightful.

The caprese salad was covered in fresh mozzarella, and almost satiated the two of us sufficiently.

I was very pleased with my experience at Il Giardino, and will definitely return on my next trip to San Marcos

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Come here for incredible Italian food in an incredibly beautiful location at night! I felt like I was in a garden in Italy!

My boyfriend (who has a large appetite) and I shared the caprese salad and mushroom pizza and were happily full which made the price totally reasonable ($20 usd total).

The service was super friendly and the owner takes a lot of pride in their dishes- everything is handmade, event the pasta drying from the ceiling in their beautiful kitchen.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered a salad, a pizza and some rice with vegatables. The place is empty besides us and an other single person. The salad (which was absolutely simple) took 35 mins. Now we are 60 since we ordered, and yet to get the other dishes.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This restaurant is a little oasis in the middle of San Marcos. You sit outside in the gardens which are beautiful and peaceful. The staff are charming and the food was wonderful. I am not a Veggie but went back for the Veggie Burger as it was so delicious. The food is freshly prepped and cooked and the water they use to wash veg etc is filtered. I highly recommend this place and definitely recommend the Veggie Burger.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had two meals here and both were excellent. The quiet garden ambience is very relaxing and the staff are very amable. Chatted with the English owner who has been there quite some time and has established a very homey atmosphere. The kitchen was extremely clean and appeared very well run and orderly with the staff all busy preparing and cooking.