“What a Find”
Review of The Point Cafe

The Point Cafe
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Bulli
Price range: US$13 - US$21
Description: Local Cozzie cafe providing Botero roasted coffee and Homemake cakes , chef quality food and a smile.
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Found this place on the way back to Sydney,what a find,friendly service,got to be the best bacon egg and cheese sandwich in NSW not to mention great coffee,good selection of other meals and snacks and all at good prices.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

On the way to the beach found a little cafe and thought we would get some fish n chips. Ordered take away. The lady seemed in a grumpy mood but they looked busy so i let it go. Waited around 15 minutes. When i opened the bag i was very disappointed, not even a handful of chips to feed my toddler. Definitely will not be back! $13 for a can of coke and a couple of chips with fish is a joke.

Samantha S, Owner at The Point Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Donna,
I understand that you also posted on facebook regarding your experience at our cafe.
Firstly on behalf of my business partner I would like to apologise for the small portion of food that you received , which I must say is unusual and has been rectified.
As for the wait 15min is normal for TA food and yes it was a hot and busy day and staff can get exhausted as it is hard work.

This is no excuse as we pride ourselves on a happy and welcoming experience ,so please pop in next time and lunch will be on us .....

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The first thing I noticed was how friendly and helpful the staff were then I ordered the special crispy skin Barrumundi and OMG that was absolutely fabulous.The best Barrumundi I've ever had.All of us loved our meals and coffee.can't wait to return.Service was wonderful.Highly recommended to everyone.

1  Thank astolamar
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Coffee is good and doesn't take forever to get your order. Owner and barista are so welcoming and accommodating. Food is great - very fresh, always good, and the sweets are yum. I go everyday without fail.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Located in Point Road this cafe is definitely worth visiting. I've been here a few times for coffee but this was the first time I've eaten here. The coffee has been consistently very good. I love a strong coffee and the coffee here is the best I've found in Bulli. The food is tasty. Although I'm not vegetarian today I thoroughly enjoyed the vegetarian frittata. It was delicious. We missed breakfast, finished at 11.30am, but the breakfast menu looks amazing.