“Just what we wanted!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
mary r
“Just what we wanted!”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This cabin was just what we wanted for our anniversary! It was cozy and inviting plus super close to the river which was just what my husband wanted! We could go fishing any time we wanted. The cabin was also close enough to town that if we took a little drive, we could dine out! If we ever make it back to Euereka we will have to stay here again!

Management Response
5 Oct 2016
Thank you for choosing parkers hideaway.im happy you enjoyed your stay, I know I enjoyed visiting with you. I thank you for leaving the cabin in such good shape.i do hope you guys get back this way,your always welcome..
Thanks again
Scott parker
Brandizim
“Beautiful and Scott Parker is wonderful! :-)”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I have stayed at Parker's Hideaway at the White River for 5 years in a row now and we absolutely love it! Scott Parker makes your stay personable and exciting. He is always checking up on you to make sure that you have all of the accommodations that you need to make your stay wonderful!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing