“Bean Me Up”

Bean Me Up Creekside
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Enjoy amazing local coffee, espresso and more at our downtown Eureka Springs location with indoor and outdoor seating over the lake leatherwood creek. Breakfast and Lunch are served daily at this location.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Coffee was good, but be prepared to wait for it. In their defense, there is a sign that tells you that. We went to this location and one other each morning so it must not have been too bad :-)

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for some kettle corn & a coffee. A pleasant atmosphere with friendly service. I got an iced sea turtle. 10/10 would recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed a caffeine hit and decided to stop here. It was 9:00 am on a rainy Saturday and this place was PACKED. Like, wall to wall and people lined up outside. So I knew there would probably be a wait. No worries though. They have a great covered gazebo in the back, overlooking a creek. So I sent the husband out there to wait while I stood in line.

As expected, it took some time before I could place my order but that was okay! The guy who took my order was SUPER nice. He chatted with everyone as they placed their order and made them feel like the most important person there at the moment.

Ordered a couple of hot vanilla lattes and stood back to wait for them to be made. Only downside is he forgot to get my name for the drinks so there was some confusion when they were ready. Luckily, I was the only 2 large vanilla latte order in the place. LOL

It's a small place, and it was incredibly busy. Keep that in mind if you want to stop in b/c your order may take time. It's definitely not "fast food" but the atmosphere, staff, and drinks make it worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

sit out in the gazebo over the rushing creek waters and beautiful rock formations and have a great breakfast! iced coffee was the best ive ever had and the food was so good!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021

After seeing amazing reviews on here, we chose Creekside for our morning stop. It was awful! They were out of several things, there was nobody in front of us yet we had a very long wait. After waiting forever we had to take it to go because we had an appointment to get to. The food wasn't bad but the drinks were. I got an almond joy coffee. It literally tasted like watered down hot chocolate. Im confident to say they forget the coffee. My husbands frap was an ice coffee texture and tasted like plain coffee. My daughters vanilla frap wasn't awful but it was nothing to write home about. Needless to say i am highly dissatisfied with the service and the quality, especially for the price! I had a $7 coffee i threw out. We will not be returning to Creekside!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Bean Me Up, Owner at Bean Me Up Creekside, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

We are very sorry you had a bad experience! We are very short staffed and was hit very hard. We can apologize enough. If you contact us directly we will refund your order. Again we are truly sorry.