“Award Winning for a Reason”

Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn
Ranked #2 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My Wife and I were looking for the perfect, simple place to Elope while including a few Relatives (Parents, Siblings). Since we live about 7 hours away from Eureka Springs, finding somewhere for a destination wedding over the internet was a gamble. I have to say it was a gamble that paid off. To start, the location's beauty and simplicity speak for itself, the cabins are quaint but have everything needed for this type of stay and perfect for a couples get away. Mattresses are so comfy, the grounds are clean and well kept with plenty of areas to socialize, but in my opinion the awards were a result of the owners. Mrs. Kathy and her husband Steve were so amazing and helpful in making my wife feel at ease, helping coordinate the event, and providing an experience that I challenge anyone to experience for a wedding at this size and price. Kathy's cooking is phenomenal, she even made our wedding cake and it was amazing. We are forever grateful to them for making our special day something we will remember forever.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for the very complimentary review...you know, over the years I can say I remember the happiest couple or the giddiest couple or maybe even the most nervous couple and even some that shouldn't have been a couple...but you two were a combination of the happiest and the most genuinely grateful couple we've ever had. While most guests tell us thank you for the experience...you both made us feel like we personally made the whole experience happy and memorable. At least we know we're doing something beyond just running a business. We're thrilled for the two of you, we wish you the very best in your new life journey together. We're glad to have met your expectations for your dream destination wedding. You had a lovely family, we thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. Hope to see you for many anniversaries in the future! Kathy & Steve

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had thoroughly searched for someone me and my husband could get married and include some close family. We also wanted it out of town and to have a room included for our stay. It was nerve wrecking only seeing photos and talking on the phone with Kathy, but her conversations and assuredness put me at ease. Me and my husband were amazed and in awe at how perfect our wedding was. Very intimate, meaningful and beautiful. Through a couple emails with Kathy everything was arranged and completely stress free. Our room was gorgeous and much more spacious than it had looked in photos, mattress amazing, clean room, clean huge jacuzzi, mini fridge, honestly everything we needed. Not to mention multiple fire pits for each cottage, that kept my husband busy most of the night lol. Breakfast is worth not sleeping in for! It is fantastic and plates so beautifully, it is impossible to eat all of it. Me and my husband are talking about returning every year for our anniversary, we were impressed!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Jessica & Ronnie, it was truly a pleasure to work with you for your intimate family wedding ceremony and stay. We're so glad that we met your expectations and helped create some happy memories for you, we're looking for you guys to come back for many happy anniversaries! I must say, you're family and guests were very nice and respectful of our property...Thank you, it certainly makes the whole "business" of doing weddings a most enjoyable retirement hobby job for me. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review and let others know how we're doing....it is very rewarding for us to know we've made someone happy. Congratulations!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to look for a place to stay in Eureka Springs during the Labor Day weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary (a few days late). We were lucky enough to stumble upon Rock Cottage Gardens.

It was both our first visit to Eureka Springs and our first time at a B&B, and we were blown away. Our cottage (Crystal Cottage #3) was just the right size, and the bed had the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. We also enjoyed amenities like the in-room jacuzzi and mini fridge.

Kathy's breakfasts were the best meals we had during our stay...something for everyone and meticulously presented. She makes breakfast look like Thanksgiving dinner.

As we discussed dining and activity options, Kathy and Steve went out of their way to give us recommendations about where to go and how to get there. For example, Steve's advice about where to park at Beaver Lake helped us find a relatively quiet place to launch our kayaks. Thanks to him, instead of being amongst holiday weekend crowds, we were mostly amongst locals.

Overall, we appreciated the attention to detail and hospitality of both Kathy and Steve. We are already talking about planning a return trip! If you're thinking of going to Eureka Springs, don't settle for a regular hotel when you could be getting so much more.

1  Thank j_burdg_22
rockcottagegardens, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We're so glad you stumbled on us and hope you'll stumble back again! We thank you for choosing to stay with us and are so glad you enjoyed your cottage stay and our breakfast service. We try to provide as much value as we can for your stay. Sounds like you had a great time in Eureka and enjoyed our great outdoors as well. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests, please come back again. Thank you, Kathy & Steve

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Celebrated our 32nd anniversary with a one night stay. Cottage was great and Breakfast was wonderful! The jet tub in the Hummingbird cottage was very relaxing and Breakfast crepes were yummy. We will return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and most importantly choosing to come back to the Rock Cottages to celebrate your anniversary. It was our pleasure to host you as guests for your visit to Eureka and we hope that you'll return again! Kathy & Steve

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Rock Cottage Gardens in August 2017. We entrusted our elopement plans to the staff and were pleasantly surprised at all the care that went into making our special day unforgettable. Every detail was perfect. Our cottage was absolutely beautiful. Steve and Kathy have put so much into the fine details of everything. We were fed fine gourmet meals for breakfast each day and I was disappointed that I could not eat all that was presented because the food was simply delicious. Our wedding ceremony was beautifully done and was just as we had dreamed of. When we checked out to go home we were surprised to find our car would not start. Steve and Kathy were so kind and gracious to us. Steve literally helped my husband work on our car and even drove my husband to the auto part store twice in an attempt to correct the problem with the car. Unfortunately the car had to be towed home and it took a great deal of time for that to be done. Though the parking lot appeared little we found that a large truck and trailer was able to maneuver the parking lot without issue. During our wait for the tow truck Kathy was sweet enough to provide us with lunch. Normally Steve and Kathy would have been spending quality time together on a Sunday afternoon but, instead they opened up their home and were so welcoming and helpful. My husband and I were so thankful and touched by their kindness. You don't often meet such special people. Had our car not broken down we would have not been blessed enough to take the time to get to know the special people who did so much to make our elopement so very special. We both now consider Steve and Kathy more than just hosts...we consider them friends. We have already reserved our elopement cottage for our anniversary and are planning on heading back to the Rock Cottage Gardens as soon as our busy schedules permit. I could go on and on about how impressed we were but, I will close with this....if you don't stay a Rock Cottage Gardens on your next trip to Eureka Springs you are truly missing a wonderful place and some very special people.

Room Tip: All of the cottages are separate units so you have privacy. Each cottage is beautifully decorated an...