US$250
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
US$169
Tradewinds Lodging and Bed & Breakfast(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$155
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Red Bud Manor(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
US$239
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$78
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$67
Official Site
US$156
Orbitz.com
Tall Pines Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Official Site
All reviewslabor day weekendthe great passion playbiscuits and gravyclean roomsa king size bednice staywould definitely stay here againwooded areajacuzzi tubhairdryermattressriderslodgingtrolleymotorcycle
Reviewed 4 September 2017

expensive moldy rooms. couldn't park anywhere easy. one morning was blocked in and had to wait 3 hours for somebody to get up and unblock road so could get out. wifi didn't work. requested for to be fixed. did not fix. so got no wifi any day or night stayed. requested no room service. they people knocke don my door 8am in the morning every day. suppost to be on vacation but they still harassed. coffee pot or microwave didn't work. the free breakfast was crap. muffins had mold no coffee etc!!!! front desk manager when told about the issues. His comeback was " well you paid for it" no refunds and they didn't fix any of the problems. EMPLOYEES WAS VERY COCKY AND RUDE.

Room Tip: do not stay not worth expensive price
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John L
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We booked this on short notice for a quick getaway, staying only one night. The choice was based on it having a king size bed and jacuzzi tub. It's a bit further from downtown than I really wanted, but the property is very clean and looks nice. I very much enjoyed the memory foam mattress, and the jacuzzi was wonderful, and they have such great water pressure and very hot water, that the tub filled up quickly. The wifi in our room was awesome- I was even able to watch Netflix on my tablet. The pool was clean and pretty but I didn't have time to swim. The folks running the place were friendly and offered ideas for more sightseeing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We planned this visit just days before our weekend getaway. The hotel was clean and our room was really large. The staff was friendly. The free breakfast wasn't much but we had planned on skipping it anyway. I recommend you go the same. Amazing places to eat elsewhere anyway.

We didn't get a chance to go swimming but the pool area was well maintained and the water looked inviting. Really soft bed and great wifi but our room was over the office area. The jacuzzi tub was fabulous. You have your upscale historic lodging with premium pricing and generic motels like this one. However, Motel 62 delivered mostly well on advertised services and details.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is a basic motel with a relatively low price, but I still wouldn't recommend it. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the breakfast, and don't think they should even advertise it as breakfast. A few pre-packaged muffins and yogurt cups are not a breakfast. There was no fruit, save one bruised apple that was in a basket on both days we were there.

Our room was HOT when we arrived. It is July in Arkansas, you need to have your air conditioners running at least a little bit! I'd guess it was 95 degrees in our room when we arrived. We turned the air on high and quickly left to explore the town and allow the room to cool. Even two hours later, it had only cooled down a bit. It didn't become a comfortable temperature until the middle of our first night there.

The door was also broken, and had to be slammed to shut, and sometimes it had to be kicked a bit to open. The wi-fi was terrible and I couldn't keep it connected.

The room was clean, however, and they allow pets, which is a bonus. The location is quiet and the pool, though on the smaller side, was very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the air conditioner running if it's summer time!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank 123juliebee
Reviewed 22 July 2017

This hotel is amazing! The rooms are HUGE! We had a King size room with a jacuzzi tub. Not only did it have the huge jacuzzi tub but also had a regular size tub and shower in bathroom..
Also the bathroom area was huge! There was tons of room to hang up clothes, and double sinks!

The room was VERY clean, and very nice!
The only semi complaint my husband had was the bed was "too soft" but I know that is personal preference, so for us that isn't a big deal.

The staff was very friendly and helpful..And also, we were supposed to stay 2 nights, but I got hurt falling last night and didn't feel good most of today so we decided to come home.. The staff was very understanding and not only that gave us a partial refund for tonight, which I was not expecting, but greatly appreciated.

We will for sure stay there again when we go back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple