Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beyond incredible

My favorite part about the experience was LITERALLY the whole thing. I am normally afraid of... read more

Reviewed today
122isabelv
Best way to experience the Ozark Mtns is from above!

The Guides were fun, friendly, and very knowledgeable! Never thought it was unsafe at any time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
W8798YJjohnh

1,436 results
All reviews zip lining scared of heights zipline tour great adventure my husband and i an absolute blast explained everything super fun bucket list these guys an amazing experience any age fun experience a lot of fun highlight of our trip beautiful scenery two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Tab and Favio were AMAZING guides! They were fun and knowledgeable. They read the group and adjusted to our crazy wit and sass. I highly recommend the company as a whole as well! Our group were newbies and they made us feel at ease as a whole group!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

This was a BLAST! They made us feel super safe and supported. Jonathon and Favian made it so much fun. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

What a great experience!! Johnathan and Fabio were excellent tour guides and had us laughing the whole time!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

It was my first time ziplining and without a doubt reccomend! Our guides Nick and Tag were very kind and accomadating to anyone nervous to zip without embarassing them. While a little scary at first, they made it a very easy going experience that I might even consider taking my younger siblings to next time :)

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

The guides (John and I-wanna-say-Eric?) were very easy going and fun, while also being professional and efficient. The ziplines themselves are great for a couple or a family. They delivered on everything they promised and everyone was so friendly.