“Had some breakfast”
Review of Myrtie Mae's

Myrtie Mae's
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stoped in for an overpriced breakfast. Not much to say. Except the service I was extremely nice. Hit McDonald's for a better value and spend your cash else where like a wine tasting down the road.

Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Myrtie Mae's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for eating at Myrtie Mae's Cafe. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A regular stop for us for over 20 years. Order from menu or salad bar. Sunday brunch is also very good. Today, we arejust doing the salad bar. Four stars only because service can be a little slow, but the restaurant is clean, good and the food is good.

Thank you for being a loyal customer at Myrtie Mae's Cafe. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been eating at Myrtie Mae's for 25 years and it is always dependably good. They are famous for their friend Chicken. I like to go for lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays because they have a hot buffet. The salad bar is always fresh.

Thank you for making Myrtie Mae"s Cafe a favorite place to eat. We appreciate your business and thank you for your very nice review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over the past two or three years, the quality of the food at Myrtie Mae's has declined, bit by bit. Having been unable to patronize Myrtie's often in the past year, our dinner last night came as a shock. I was there specifically for the potato wedges and the hot-fudge brownie. My partner ordered the chicken-fried chicken. Apparently as an economic measure, steamed broccoli is no longer part of he CFC meal. It was necessary to ask for extra gravy (provided at a modest extra charge). The chicken was a pathetic little slab and kind of greasy. My potato wedges were dry and overcooked, and not very flavorful. Lots of ketchup helped. It's my impression that prices are higher than they were a year ago and that the servings are less generous. Our cheerful and always-reliable server, Cassie, did a first-rate job in preparing our two hot-fudge brownies. In the past several months, we have ordered take-out fried chicken from MM's, and each time the quality diminished. The pieces are small and the fowl itself lacks flavor. I don't know what's going on in that kitchen, but someone had better whip it into shape. (Hear that, Steve?).No more lunches, dinners or take-out from this formerly loyal and frequent customer. Also, in the past two years, I have noticed a diminution of the former local "regulars". Randy, you need these people in order to make it through the off-season, It was good to see many of the old staff still on the job, but rather dismaying to realize how much turnover there has been. Itg was nice to visit with Tonie, Patsy, and recently-returned Corey. Randy, you're still a prince, but pull it together,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Myrtie Mae's about nine years ago and were thrilled that they had chicken livers on the menu. They did not disappoint us! Fast forward nine years and they still have them on the menu and they are every bit as good as we remember them. They also have a great salad bar. If memory serves me correctly, we sat at the same table as we did nine years ago. It was meant to be! I would definitely go back for this delicious food and great service.

Thank you for your review! That dish is a very popular one! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having you back again!