US$217
Beaver Lake Cottages(Eureka Springs)
US$269
US$140
Hotels.com
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$69
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
US$169
Red Bud Manor(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
US$109
US$156
Orbitz.com
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$54
Official Site
Tall Pines Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$75
Official Site
All reviewsmorning glorysoft music playingour honeymoonwonderful staycabindeckromanticallytub
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We had the pleasure of staying in the Moonflower cottage on Bonnybrooke Farm, and it couldn't have been more lovely! From the waterfall jacuzzi tub, to the breathtaking view from the balcony, we were completely enamored! It was a wonderful and peaceful get away. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay while visiting Eureka Springs.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Bonnybrooke, Owner at Bonnybrooke Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thankyou kindly....the pleasure was ours as well..!!! We look forward to your next get away..!!! Bonny..;-)

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent an amazing weekend at Bonny Brooke. After speaking to Bonny over the phone, she went out of her way to accommodate our last minute getaway. In addition, knowing that we would be arriving late she not only had the outside porch light on for us, she had the interior romantically lit with soft music playing. It was an amazing first impression!
We stayed at the Morning Glory Cabin and found it to be perfect. It not only had a fireplace and hot tub, but the tub was located within a solarium that over looked the very private back deck with amazing views.
The cabin had a kitchen and was equipped with everything that you might need. I can not think of anything that could have made the weekend more perfect. It was truly an amazing weekend getaway thanks to Bonny. We will definitely return to Bonnybrooke Farms!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Bonnybrooke, Owner at Bonnybrooke Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Very kind words....from a gracious heart...!!! It was our great pleasure to serve you.....May I thank you for your heroic courage in choosing your profession...a policeman...!!!! We pray over your profession and families everyday..you’re a blessing to many and greatly appreciated..!!!
Thankyou ....thankyou...
Bonny

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about this place!!! My boyfriend and I planned a weekend get away and choose to stay in the Barn Rose. It was the best weekend we have ever had together! When we waked in there was soft music playing, it smelt of flowers, and there was a personal note left by Bonny along with some chocolate covered strawberries. The place was clean and had everything thing we needed. The views were breathtaking. Our last morning there we were greeted by 5 deer, including 2 babies. I absolutely loved reading the journals she had from past guests visits. The jacuzzi tub and porch swing were some of our favorite things! We will definitely be back!! You can really tell how much love Bonny has put into this place. Definitely try it out! You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kristy2328
Bonnybrooke, Owner at Bonnybrooke Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

As I remember you’d said it was 5 yrs since you’d made “a Great Escape”..!!!
We take it to heart ❤️ that time away is a precious and sometimes rare thing...and we value your entrusting that to us..!!! So we’re truly blessed that it was all you’d hoped for...and so pleased to be a fond memory..!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My annual getaway to Bonnybrooke never disappoints and this year's visit was a wonderful reminder of why I have come back, year after year, for over 20 years. There is something about its seclusion, peacefulness and the different cabins' special, unique décor that draws me back and welcomes me like a good friend. My favorite special touch is each cabin's guest books that fellow travelers have written in filled with their comments. it is fun to discover my own comments and remember what that visit meant to me in years past. Looking forward to next year's visit.

Room Tip: Each cabin has its own special something. I especially love the old barn.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Being your favorite get a way...is our favorite thing..!!! ...excited to see you again..!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is the third time we have stayed at Bonnybrooke - once for our honeymoon, once when I was pregnant with my first son and this past weekend for our 22nd wedding anniversary. Each time we stayed in a different cabin and each time it exceeded our expectations. Bonny made sure to accommodate our anniversary trip, and we SO appreciated it! The cabins are always beautiful, clean and relaxing. Thank you for making our anniversary trip a memorable one! We will see you again soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thankyou kindly for the honor of being your place to come to ...on such blessed occasions..!!!
I think I told you before but...it DOES make us feel like a gift ..❣️❣️❣️