5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast(Eureka Springs)
US$153
US$217
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$69
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
US$169
Red Bud Manor(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$145
US$200
Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront porchhot tubgreat locationbasin park hotelkitchenettelockdryerkeyseurekabedsbedroomtowels
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Great location, short walk to downtown, love the seclusion and hot tub. Second time staying here, always clean and very comfortable. The kitchen is so valuable to a group looming to save some money on meals.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This house had the prefect location to downtown. One flight of stairs and you are right downtown! There are individual suites but we had enough couples to rent the entire house! Each suite has its own kitchenette and there is off road parking. The hot tub was a nice bonus and the owner Dee was very accommodating! Will definitely stay here on our next motorcycle trip to Eureka Springs!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany S
Reviewed 17 March 2015

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. I think the two good things about this place are its location and the hot tub. It is an acceptable place to stay if you plan on being out and about in Eureka, but if you intend to just relax this may not be the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mriann
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I have stayed at the Border House a few times and I am never disappointed. Most recently, I stayed in the Grand Suite which is amazing! It has a full kitchen, warm and inviting den with beautiful fireplace and a huge master suite with a jetted tub. I truly felt at home here. This suite looks like it climbed out of the pages of a magazine. I loved curling up in the club chairs with a blanket and reading. There are robes provided and a nice sized closet which is rare in these older houses. The bed was a king and very comfortable with plush bedding.

The location of this house is perfect - a short walk down a flight of stairs and you are right in the middle of everything! The climb back up is a bit of a challenge and there are steps around the house but it is manageable if you take your time - even if your out of shape like me! You can literally park your car and leave it the entire time you are in town.

There is a large wonderful outdoor hot tub seemingly suspended from the cliffs behind the house. It is shared with the other 2 suites in the house but there is a little sign on the fenced entry if it is occupied so you can have some privacy.

I didn't meet the owners but they were willing to allow an early arrival for me which I appreciated.

After visiting the area for 20+ years this is definitely one of my top 2 places to stay.

Room Tip: The Grand Suite has a front and back entry.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank baleezmom
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was looking for a nice place to get away for a night with a very special someone. This was perfect! We stayed in the Grand Suite. Full kitchen and living area, very large bedroom and bathroom with jacuzzi tub - the decor was very classic, exquisite, and comfortable. As nice as the inside was, we ended up spending most of our time outside in the hot tub and on the patio - beautiful scenery, very private, very romantic.

Room Tip: The Grand Suite was great for cooking our own dinner.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple