Stayed in the Holiday Homes adjacent to the Hotel for a weekend to celebrate a family members birthday. There were 10 of us in total, all females. We had a wonderful weekend and the staff at the hotel were some of the most friendliest and helpful i have come across. We ate in the restaurant one of the nights and all of the party thought it was one of the best meals we had for a long time the service was fantastic. The restaurant was decorated beautifully and to very high standard. The Holiday Homes we stayed in had everything you need for a perfect weekend away. All bedrooms were en-suite.The kitchen had all the utensils needed for self catering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods