“Best seafood pasta I’ve ever had”
Review of Bistro 53

Bistro 53
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Maynooth
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent! I recommend the homemade apple crumble <3
10/10 will come here again

3  Thank Paul C

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Went with my whole family and pretty much all of us got the specials for starters and mains. Everyone loved everything! Scallop starter was amazing. As for the rack of lamb, it was honestly the best I've ever had. Everyone else who tried it said the same. Kids both went for one of the pasta mains and ate everything also. My wife adored her black sole. Staff were super attentive and friendly.

4  Thank Kellso_cloud
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Food was absolutely gorgeous, as was the wine. We had the spinach tagliatelle and it was fantastic. Service is always brilliant here and the attention to detail is excellent. Would highly recommend if you are visiting Maynooth.

4  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Worth every penny.. The fillet steak was the best I’ve every had, it’s ruined me for going anywhere else for a steak.. my partner had a prawn pasta dish which was also beautifully done. Will 100% be revisiting

4  Thank newmanse
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Myself , husband and family visited bistro 53 to celebrate a graduation tonight .. I found the menu exceptionally overpriced for very average food . Two of us had the tagletellie and it was very bland.. all
Of us left restaurant very disappointed ..i was just so annoyed that we ended up in a overpriced restaurant serving very average food and albeit we would have liked maybe a dessert or more drinks , I would and could not justify spending more money on again overpriced desserts ... restaurants like this are charging 5 star prices for 3 star food .. I wouldn’t recommend or return...

4  Thank colettemccloskey0