“Great for cocktails”

Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Maynooth
Price range: US$6 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Caribbean, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Thirst quenching cocktails married with a medley of live music and the intention to delight, we will inspire great atmosphere and give you a unique experience!
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday evening. Great vibe and great staff. Well priced cocktails considering the quality and great variety.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Oak Alley on Valentine’s Day. We found our food really good and tasty, my pan roast chicken supreme with wild mushrooms and herb cream was fabulous. There is a really nice atmosphere and all members of staff are very friendly and professional. Couldn’t recommend enough.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Having had a bad experience before Christmas I decided to give it a go again.
Arrived a little after our 7pm slot but had phoned to say was stuck in traffic. Mgr said it was fine as table was ready. Ordered food & drinks which arrived promptly. The starters were great with plenty of food. Recommend the Ciopinno.
Mains were then delivered & once more the food was exemplary. We had a Birthday Cake which was then cut up & served. Our waiter then came into his own with great enthusiasm. He organised a Birthday drink for our daughter. We then went upstairs as we had reserved an area. There was a 2nd serving of cake & ice cream for the friends that arrived & another glass of prosecco for our daughter. Would like to say thank you to all the staff for a great night. I spoke with the duty Manager before I left and he knew who I was. I explained that we were very happy with the night & the service. I also would recommend Oak Alley for any type of celebration.

I had a bad experience which is now a distant memory & look forward to my next visit.

Edwin House

2  Thank Edwin H
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went with group of people in January, first time visit. Cocktail bar upstairs was very busy, lots of choice but average wait time for drink was 40 mins.

Most people enjoyed food with some very happy diners . My own food wasn’t good, jambalaya wasn’t tasty and curried lamb offered in its place was like lamb in curry gravy. Service was excellent but struggled with larger group.

Would return at quieter time for a recheck.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Me and some friends went here for a lunch... both my starter and my main was ok . Service ... hmmm ... we work in the industry .... one friend complained about his starter squid and the waiter started laughing ... your waiters should be trained how to deal with a complaint ... fair play he didn't charge for that starter but that is not the way to deal with a situation like this .