“My son's birthday ”
Review of Fifty50

Fifty50
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Navan
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Description: We are a local Mediterranean themed restaurant with Italian Influences.
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for my son's birthday. Staff are the nicest around really went out of there way to make him feel special. The food is amazing especially the chicken wins. They even gave him a mocktail can't wait to go back place is always gorgeous and unbelievable value

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This was a family meal after returning from holidays, for starters I had the deep fried brie and cranberry jelly it was so so good and my wife had the spicy wings which were just as amazing, my brother in law had the soup of the day which was presented in a lovely miniature cast iron bowl and very enjoyable, for mains both my wife and her brother got the fish and chips, there only disappointment was the batter on both the fish was not cooked correctly it was quite wet and doughy but the fish was gorgeous, for starters I had the satay curry which was very tasty, only issue I had was there was chilli oil poured on the dish which if I had of known I would have asked them not too. I never had any complaints before as this is the third visit and the food and service is always top notch highly recommend.

1  Thank critic1981
Reviewed 7 October 2017

My wife and I booked 50/50 for a meal on a Saturday night. When we arrived a large number of tables had just filled. Nonetheless, the service was good and the food was excellent. One of the waitresses dropped a tray of empty plates near us and the manager (head waitress) insisted on offering us a free drink. When we refused because I was driving they then removed the cost of our drinks of that nights meal which was a substantial part of the cost. The staff could not have been more friendly. 50/50 have clearly captured the essence of good service. Will definitely be back!

2  Thank John M
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I went for dinner here as part of a large group. Early bird 3 course’s only €16.95, from a nice choice of starters & mains. Staff were lovely & friendly. Nice atmosphere. Food was gorgeous, our entire group was happy. Very popular restaurant so make sure you book a table in advance!

1  Thank Mkdory
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The staff, the menu and the food are absolutely brilliant in 50/50. A friendly waitress greeted us, showed us to our table and looked after us for our stay. The food and the service were fantastic and all I can say is well done - you have found a perfect combination!
Will definitely be back on a regular basis.