“Chowder”

Regan's Gastro Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Roscommon
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Our group ate in Regans on Friday night for dinner. I had the seafood chowder followed by the beef and reef. The chowder was out of this world, incredibly tasty without being overly rich and heavy that you would normally get. The beef and reef was a steak cooked very well, with some lemon battered king prawns. It was really good and the only slight criticism is that there was a little too much mustard in the mash potatoe, outside of that, everything was perfect. The service was amazing and you can tell that the staff there know what they are doing.
Overall I would definitely recommend Regans, great atmosphere, fantastic food and superb service.

2  Thank DaithiS83

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Lovely pub that turned the rugby up for us when we came in, food was really n IE, good size portions & staff were friendly. Would recommend & would visit again

1  Thank cazflan
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We visited on Saturday night, having not booked, and were seated very quickly and efficiently (even though the restaurant was fairly busy). The staff were very friendly and the service was excellent. I would recommend the spare ribs and the fajitas. My partner had the specials which again were thoroughly enjoyed. I would definitely recommend Reagans to anyone wanting good food, good service at a reasonable cost.

1  Thank sarahW1092UO
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We have visited Reagans twice. My first visit I was impressed by how the owner or manager, I wasn't sure which, was so professional in his manner. My second visit I was equally impressed. These people know how to treat their customers. I was made feel like I was a millionaire. I will be back, again and again. Great job, thank you.

3  Thank shane l
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner and drinks, a group of 12 for a birthday. Very good set menu. Food from starter to desert and coffee was excellent. House wine was very nice and reasonably priced. Service was top class.

2  Thank dwf55