“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had the cream puff covered in chocolate. The inside was filled with a whipped and creamy filling. Excellent!!! My husband and I shared one because they are very large. We tried the top two rated breakfast restaurants in Fayetteville. In our opinion, Little Bread Company is the best place for breakfast! Awesome!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Small bakery and cafe. All bread, bagels and desserts baked their. Quiche was flaky, light, had a good flavor and served a generous serving. Bagel with avocado and peppers for the vegan. Prices very good and a friendly staff. Outside sign difficult to read. Passed it three times.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were visiting for the weekend and looking for a dog friendly patio to grab lunch. This place hit the spot! Great tasting sandwiches and coffee. We would definitely come again!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Great place for breakfast, we had the dog along so sat out in the quaint patio area. Great coffee, nice selection of pastries and sandwiches. Great ambiance, great smells and friendly folk.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I ate there for lunch on a Sunday with my wife and daughter. There are only a few tables yet we were able to get one. Order at the counter. My wife had quiche, I had BLT, my daughter had a Ham and Swiss. Sandwiches come with chips. The food was very fresh, overall was OK, nothing spectacular. The atmosphere is cozy and the ambiance of an older building. Very clearly a favorite spot for lots of people coming in and picking up food.