“Calzone”

Geraldi's
Ranked #26 of 435 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 6 May 2017

One of the best calzones I've ever had. It's plenty to share for 2 people or one hungry person. Honestly, that is the only thing I've ever had here because I can't bring myself to get anything else when I visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food. Great prices. Clean. Nice family business. Always stop here when I return to Fayettechill. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here late on a Saturday night after a baseball game. Maybe that is why the food was not great. They do give you a lot of food for your money. I would be willing to try eating here some other time, but earlier in the evening.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

A little hard to find, but worth the search. Table had several of the pasta dishes, and all
rated high. Portions are huge, but not the prices. Wish I had room to try the pizza, it looked delicious.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This is a good little Italian eatery with a large menu. This is our second time here. Decent service and large portions do plan to have leftovers. The lasagna is really good.