“Fun for kids, great salad bar”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #200 of 434 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Surprised by a really good salad bar! The pizza was better than it used to be, not bad. The cinnamon dessert pizza was over cooked, nothing like the picture on the wall. Everyone will get a common hand stamp in your group. All are checked as you leave, good safety practice. Be sure to buy a food package with credits, the menu is confusing. Tokens are no longer used so you get a "credit card" . Watch young children because they will swipe it several times.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was in town for a few days with family and needed to entertain the kids while my wife was busy, as always, Chuck E. Cheese is a great option to kill a couple of hours. Considering that I have been to dozens of CC in my parenting career, I can consider myself a bit of an expert in the world of Chuck E. Cheese. This particular one I give an average rating. They are all about the same...fairly expensive, but kid nirvana.

Pro:
This particular restaurant was extremely clean.
Plenty of seating.

Cons:
There were several games that did not work.
Instructions for meeting Chuck were a little vague and in a really odd spot.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This is a very nice Chuck E. Cheese's. The store is clean. It is one of the smaller stores though. The only problem I have is the customer service. The Studio C Beta animatronic was not working. We confronted the manager 3 times and they never even went to look. Most of the staff were around college age.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I am a Father of a five-year-old, and I share her excitement when we go to Chuck E. Cheese', because I love their pizza. I also like the distraction of the games and the noises that seem to drown out the rest of the world for a little while, which is nice. I only order pizza, so I can't comment on the rest of the food. Occasionally a game is out of order, but it is usually fixed by the time we return. I would like to see the prices come down slightly; I never leave feeling like a got a great "deal", although it's not enough to keep me away. I have only had positive experiences at this location. Try it out! :)

1  Thank GulfCoastGuru
Reviewed 20 November 2014

We were travelling with a five year old who needed some play time. Since it was cold we went here. It was clean and not crowded. In fact we were the only ones there for most of our visit. During the day they have special deals for toddlers three and under. They get a free cup of something from the salad bar. My child wasn't super interested in the games but enjoyed playing on the playgound equipment.