“Pizza”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Gusano's is Fayetteville's premier Chicago Style Pizzeria & Sports bar. We offer a wide range of specialty pizzas, subs, and sandwiches with authentic Chicago flavors. Stop in for lunch or dinner. We always have your game on one of our 17 flat-screen TVs. Stay connected with Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for upcoming events and ways to save when you eat here.
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

If you are expecting deep dish pizza like Geno’s East in Chicago you’ll be disappointed. It’s good pizza hand made and the dough is real pizza dough. The wraps are good and very filling. They have a full bar as well as a good selection of beer. I just can’t get into a pizza joint in a strip mall though. This pizza is much better than any national chain or delivery pizza by miles. Lots of flat screens for watching sports. I wish it was smaller, more compact and looked like it had been here forever.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My family and I decided to partake in the usual Wednesday night trivia and it started off well until I heard the most volatile tone followed by an expletive which expelled into the dining hall. It appeared to be the blonde (and aggressive looking) female in charge. It's a shame, because I've always enjoyed Gusano's and family trivia night!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Overall, good pizza and bread sticks.. the service was disappointing though. I understand they are busy but we struggled on basics like plates, napkins and drink refills. We have had better experiences in the past so we will be back...

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Our team had come out second in the basketball tournament, but the staff at Gusano‘ s treated all of us like champions. Our horde of about 40 persons - players and families - descended on the restaurant just as the doors opened on a Saturday. The staff quickly seated us at two large tables plus several booths and took our drink orders promptly. The boys were understandably excited, but the servers took them in stride as well as waiting on all the other customers (at least 20 or so) who arrived about the same time. It took a while to feed all of us and the pizza makers were working as fast as they could. The food was delivered hot and tasty with few mixups in orders.

This was my first visit to Gusano’s but I will be going back though without the team next time. My husband and I very much enjoyed the pizza and I expect the service to be even better without the crowd.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I met my old college roommate at Gusano's for a late night pizza on a recent trip to NWA. The pizza was good although the music was a little loud for casual conversation.

1  Thank Razorfish