“Amazing Italian”

Pesto Cafe
Ranked #19 of 433 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This place is always amazing. It's slightly expensive but you get a ton of food. I enjoy it's hole in the wall feel.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Nice early dinner with my love. The pasta and Tiramisu was delicious. Service was was speedy and server very polite.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was visiting my daughter who is a U of A student. We had a very busy day & wanted to try the Pesto Cafe for dinner. We were exhausted so opted for takeout. The receptionist was very friendly & helpful. Our order was processed quickly & efficiently. We were texted when our order was ready ( we were nearby in our motel). Every item we ordered was well prepared & tasty. The serving sizes were generous. We were given disposable cutlery as they knew we didn't have any in our motel room. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Love Pesto Cafe!
I have been eating here for many years and it is always wonderful!
If you are looking for great Italian food with a casual atmosphere you definitely will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I just love this place. I only get there about once a year, but it's always delicious and with excellent service. The food is top notch, staff fabulous, and comfortable ambiance. Always one of my faves for really good Italian food!