“BEST Pizza around!”

Bocca Italian Eatery & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 434 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I USually only do reviews when I am truly impressed! That being said, my husband and I visited Bocca for the first time since its opening; we ate there on the 25th of May, our 32nd anniversary. Now, we are pizza snobs and really only care for pizza from the Northeast section of the U.S.! Therefore, we absolutely avoid pizza in every NW AR restaurant because it is simply not REAL pizza, in our opinion. THAT being said, we were talked into trying a pizza at Bocca which our waiter recommended...can't remember exactly the name of it. Suffice to say, this is, hands down, the best pizza one can eat in NW AR. If you don't care if pizza is good or not, continue eating your typical restaurant variety,;however, if you want a NY type of pizza with a crust that's entirely edible and a slice of pizza that doesn't have to be skinned, like I do at all other restaurants up here, then go to Bocca. The waiter explained that the owner is from the Northeast and knows what he's doing, and I agree that the owner definitely has a winning recipe! The bread was also excellent!

Mike R, Owner at Bocca Italian Eatery & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Wow! Thanks for trying our pizza! We're so glad you liked it and we take that as a huge compliment since you obviously know your pizza! Thanks for the kind review and for giving Bocca a try. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

2nd time in and just as impressed! My husband ordered the special, which was a dry aged ribeye steak and I ordered the chicken piccata. Unfortunately for him, I selfishly ate half of his meal because it was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. Our friends ordered the house-made papperdella and lasagna. Everything was absolutely perfect!!! Great service & atmosphere, wide selection of wine and the most delicious food around. Fayetteville needed this!

Wowza back at ya! We really appreciate the nice review. Thanks for coming in a second time. We're seeing true love when your husband lets you eat half his steak! :)

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here last week and wow. Everything was delicious! We started off with their house made bread that comes with roasted garlic. I'm surprised we didn't fill up on that alone. We decided to split the house made mozzarella and the eggplant. So glad we decided to get two apps. The eggplant has a little bit of char on it since it's apparently cooked in their wood fired oven and their mozzarella cheese comes with prosciutto and man oh man, it just melts in your mouth. Next up, our entrees... The server recommended the pappardella or the lasagna. I went with the pappardella but my wife opted for the chicken picatta. As soon as the food hit the table, we dug right in. The pappardella was delicious! The hunks of meat in the sauce were so tender they melted in your mouth and there wasn't too much or too little of it. The little bit of sauce that was left I decided to mop up with some bread! My wife's chicken picatta was a lot lighter than mine but it was packed with so much flavor! You could tell their pasta is made in house. She loved every bite!
Would definitely recommend to any of my friends. Can't wait to come back!

Thanks for the super nice review. We're glad you found our food so delicious! Looks like y'all did it up right from apps to entrees. Thanks for coming in! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The food was top notch as Bocca. Roasted garlic is served with the bread and it is the BEST. I had artichoke and chicken ravioli and I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for the recommendation. We truly appreciate it. So glad you like the roasted garlic!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

If they are offering a steak as the special, order it. It's by far the best steak we have had. It is cooked in the wood fired pizza oven at very high temp and always cooked perfectly. Simply seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper. The pasta dishes and pizza are also delicious. They often have sea bass as a special, too. If you sit at the small table at the back you have a view of the pasta making area in the kitchen through the window.

Hey Jeff and Allison, thanks so much for dining at Bocca. We're glad you enjoy the pasta making as well as the food!