“Very kind service”
Review of The Galway Roast

The Galway Roast
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Mullingar
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: The Galway Roast began life as a café in Tuam, County Galway 10 years ago and today has grown into a unique company that roasts its very own coffee beans to ensure customers receive the freshest and most distinctive tasting coffee possible.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We recently visited The Galway Roast as a group of people with disabilities. We were treated fantastically from the moment we got in the door. One man in particular made our wheelchair users very comfortable and we had loads of room. Food was delicious especially the lemon meringue pie wheelchair accessible toilet facilities available also. We will definitely be returning as a group.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Mairead D

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had the breakfast special this morning, breakfast bagel and coffee. Absolutely lovely and well priced at €5.50. Only downside is I was given my coffee before my food. It was almost gone before food arrived. Staff might reconsider serving the coffee/tea with the food. Won't put me off going again though.

2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I was there for their lunch special which was the ham and cheese Panini with tea/coffee. It was toasted and served with salad and their classic Italian dressing. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the coffee was lovely. The staff were very friendly and we did not have to wait long for our food to arrive.
The only criticism I would have was the place was extremely hot and the air conditioning did not seem to be on.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Very affordable and for what you pay it’s great quality food and coffee. A good bit of charm from the staff, and it’s known well by the locals who all pop in on the way to work for their coffee. All round a lovely spot for breakfast without costing a lot

1  Thank paultpwalsh
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My new favourite place!!
From the second u walk in you are greeted with big hello and a smile
Food is delicious
Staff are friendly
Place is spotlessly clean
Specials everyday
Great value best in mullingar!!
So if u are in mullingar call in here u won’t be disappointed
5 big stars from me