Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
PricelineUS$153
eDreamsUS$145
Orbitz.comUS$145
ZenHotels.comUS$163
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

The room looked clean at the first glance, but I found someone's hair in the bathroom and one of the beds.

Glasses on the table weren't very clean either.

Breakfast was simple.

Location was good.

Location is good.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The receptionist kindly gave me a room in spite of my early arrival (11 a.m.), and I was pleased to find it had a pretty view of the harbour. Breakfast (included) was excellent, with everything you could wish for; also the free coffee in the lobby was a welcome feature. I was delighted to receive a voucher for NOK 50 for each night I made my own bed, to be spent at the hotel restaurant. The restaurant, however, was a bit noisy on Thursday and Friday night, obviously the place for "going out" in Halden.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Thon Hotel in Halden. Nice touch having robes & slippers. The view of both The Fortress & Harbor were very nice.
It was nice to be within walking distance of the train station.
Breakfast was pretty good. Different choices than what we are used to in the United States.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with work collegues. The location is perfect for Halden, beds comfortable. Breakfast just ok, but we were expecting a little more to be honest. Generally though this hotel needs a thorough cleaning, both in the rooms (dust and dirty bed capes) and on surfaces in the breakfast area. I would label this Hotel as average, but with some small adjustments it could achieve better marks.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank 650evan
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely overnight stay here whilst traveling on business. Great location on the edge of a lake with views of the fortress the marina. The hotel has nice outdoor seating/eating area.only stayed long enough for breakfast which was varied and good quality.

Date of stay: June 2018