See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We chose this hotel because it was centrally located and advertised as having its own parking: however, when we arrived the owner told us we couldn’t use the garage as our car (a VW Golf Estate) was too big - the website made no mention of size restriction. We parked in the main square overnight but had to be up early to move the car by 8 a.m. when restrictions came into force. We returned to the hotel for breakfast, to be asked if we wanted a whole roll or half of one. We asked for orange juice but were told that we couldn’t have any as ‘the door was locked’ (presumably with the oranges on the other side of it). It was hard to get the waitress’s attention, even though there were only about four of us there at any one time. As we finished breakfast orange juice appeared, presumably because someone had come to unlock the door. The rooms were comfortable and clean but if you want a twin room don’t take the one on the first floor unless you don’t mind your partner/friend being in a bed in a sort of corridor at right-angles to you and out of sight! Location is good but don’t eat next door at El Tablao unless you like heavy food swimming in olive oil.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank claire_walker12
Reviewed 6 March 2017

This hotel is right in the main square of the historic quarter. The owner speaks English and is very helpful. The hotel has its own parking at 10€ a day. It was a cold rainy day. The room was lovely and warm, overlooking the square and had a really good bathroom with large bath. No lift as historic building from the 14th century. Bars and restaurants all around the Square but not noisy inside the room. Great views of the old town. Aircon for summer days. Small bar. A Roman tunnel runs under the hotel. Two pretty inner courtyards. All historical sight near by.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front have stunning views of the town.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean K
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I had a relaxing four night stay at this family run hotel in the heart of Carmona. This was a charming , newly refurbished hotel. I had a large room room with a great shower, wonderful bed and excellent coffee in the morning! The staff was helpful, friendly and spoke English well. The room was bright with a view of the inner courtyard and had WiFi. I took many walks in this quaint town and enjoyed beautiful vistas of the surrounding countryside. I was also able to easily make a trip to Seville a magnificent city which is close by.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2016

This hotel is in a wonderful location in the corner of the delightful Plaza San Fernando. The reception isn't always open but as I was about to ring the number the proprietor appeared. We had reserved parking. And my husband was given directions. He reapperaerd an hour later! I was asked if I would like a room at front or back. I asked if the front was noisy & told it wasn't so opted for the front. The first room wasn't ready so got upgraded to a charming room which had its eccentricities but we loved it. There was a hairdrier and nice toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast is very simple and the boss is not a morning person! The location is fabulous, our bed was comfortable. We would stay there again

Room Tip: If you don't like church bells, noise of children playing ask for room at back
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel after arriving in town and seeing the location. When I arrived the owner informed me that I had booked the following Friday, so I immediately canceled. The website I booked through told me she would be charging over 50 euros for canceling, almost as much as the price for the room. I canceled within an hour of booking and a week in advance! DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! You will regret it if you do.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family