In all honestly we stayed at this hotel because it was not too far from the Seville airport and we had a very early morning flight home. I hate airport hotels and Carmona is well located. The fancy Parador was sold out (New Year’s weekend) and, anyway, we did not want to spend a lot of money on a single night. As the other reviews make clear, people either love or HATE this hotel and all for the same reasons. I agree that it was deeply flawed – we had no heat in our bedroom and had to get a space heater – but its authentic eccentricities charmed me nonetheless. Our check in process was made highly enjoyable by the man at the front desk who spoke English and promised to get up at 4 am to make us coffee. Though this did not happen, he did email me to say he had been up at 4:15! It felt like Miss Havisham’s but Spanish style. Read the reviews and then expect the unexpected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Carmona– a remarkably beautiful white village just 30 km East of Seville – stands the Casa de Carmona, a splendid XVIth century renaissance palace with 33 charming bedrooms. At the Casa de Carmona you will enjoy lush courtyards and living rooms, fine art and antiques, a fresh market cuisine, and the help of a knowing and well-mannered service – in sum, the palatial life of an aristocratic family. Since its opening in 1991, the Casa de Carmona has been celebrated by its guests and by the press. The Casa de Carmona is family-lived and run and offers affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Palacio de Carmona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona Hotel Carmona
- Casa De Carmona
- Casa Palacio De Hotel Carmona