“Great selection”
Review of Cafe Nomad

Cafe Nomad
Ranked #2 of 23 Dessert in Fuengirola
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, great selection for everyone including vegan and gluten free.
Good prices and lovely service.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Ok, as a professional Chef I am always critical in where I eat.
We heard from friends who visited Nomad in the autumn that they were so exited about the food, the service, the friendly staff. So this week it was for us reason to give restaurant Nomad a visit. We were with group of 6 and all adults. It was busy when we came. Christmas songs in the background. Smiling staff with Christmas jumpers and hats, nice cosy fire in the outside terras... Wow...so good! We ordered different dishes just to try alot from the menu card. The food was amazing, so good prepared, such amazing taste till the finesses. The service from the staff was more than excellent. They so friendly, even when it is busy there is always smile on the face. I wish i could give more than 5 stars.
This little Pearl we will visit very soon again. Well done team. Greetings from family Persson from Sweden.

2  Thank BerndPersson47
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I will be honest - I wasn't very keen on the idea of going there for lunch at first...I thought it was another one of the trendy healthy places to eat, overpriced with not so tasty food.
How wrong was I!! Absolutely lovely, freshly prepared food, lovely atmosphere and very reasonable prices, on top of that you have the lovely see view - what else would you want? Great service too, very friendly staff and they allowed dogs too in their outside area (they love dogs!!).
You can park your car right in front of the restaurant and it's free between 2-4pm (if I remember well).
We will be back for sure!!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I will give 3 stars to this place because the food, whenever you get it, tastes really really delicious. They have a good selection of alternatives to cow's milk which i like! So, for everybody reading this ... the food tastes good!

I hope my review will be read by the manager or the owner as i would like him/her to know that i took some friends over to the place and we waited 1 hour for some coffee and juices and the place wasn't busy at all(2 more tables outside, inside empty) ... the food came even later ... and this scenario has repeated a few more times so i decided to not take any more friends over.

The last time i have been there, the blonde, short/medium length haired lady wasn't very friendly with us and disappeared for long periods when we were needing her help and looking to order more things. Also, as you went to the ladies room downstairs you could see lots of random things sitting around and in the bathrooms almost all the time the toilet paper was missing and the place was dirty. I would say that nicer staff, less waiting times and better cleaning standards would make me recommend this place again, because THE FOOD IS GOOD and the location is exactly on the beach front!

1  Thank brigitsthoughts
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Although we love to eat and drink in authentic Spanish bars and restaurants when in Spain, we love this gem of an English cafe, which has an excellent selection of drinks and light meals. During our holiday in Fuengirola we've called in here on several occasions and enjoyed super friendly and accommodating service every time from the lovely ladies who work there. We called in twice today (needed to shelter from the rain) for drinks and a light bite. My friend had the toasted bread with olive oil and tomatoes which she thoroughly enjoyed. I fancied something sweet but wasn't sure what to order as I'm on a dairy free diet. The friendly waitress offered to make pancakes using almond milk especially for me. They were delicious! The cafe caters for gluten free and vegan diets too. The prices are very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this place for drinks or lunch.