US$198
US$171
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Boutique X(Fuengirola)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
Apartamentos NuriaSol(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$142
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Las Rampas(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$96
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$164
US$152
Agoda.com
Florida Spa(Fuengirola)
US$163
US$156
  • Pool
Stella Maris Apartamentos(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$183
US$165
Cancelon
1,507 results
All reviewshappy hoursunny sidemarina bayentertainment roommain loungeinfinity poolplenty of choicerooms are smallsequence dancingolder generationfree safelovely hotelyoung at heartwalk in showerpool sidehalf boardage group
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was our 3rd trip in 18 months. The staff as usual were fantastic and to highlight one in particular I must mention William in the dinning room. When we walked into the room he immediately came to us as he remembered us from our previous visits and greeted as like long lost friends.The reception staff, bar staff and cleaning staff were all very friendly.
On the down side however, some of the meals were cold, some of the vegetables were only part cooked and the fried bread at breakfast could have been used to build an outhouse.
I understand the hotel is to undergo a refurbishment and will be closed early 2019 so we will plan a return trip later in the year to see what improvements have been made.

Room Tip: pool side rooms best for afternoon sunshine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
10  Thank grumpygranddad70
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and my family visited the Hotel Angela for dinner and because we wanted to see the singer, Antony Wolfson. We have seen his show before at The Don Carlos and the Marriott. My husband and I love Elvis Presley and we have been to Memphis three times.

Firstly the dinner, we had a lovely dinner and my children enjoyed the food which is rare! After the dinner we went to the basement room, The Idalo and waited for the show.

I was surprised how many people were down there and the room kept filling up. At the end there was no seating space and the show started. My husband and I have been to hotels around the world and we have seen some unbelievable acts, but the show and the atmosphere was up there amongst the best shows we have seen! We have seen Antony before and he never fails to impress us.

We danced the night away and after we went for a drink upstairs. Antony performs twice a month at the hotel. Our advice is to see him before he moves on to even greater things. Thanks Hotel Angela.

Stayed: February 2018
4  Thank Danielle B
MLhoteles, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Angela Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback about our entertainment on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your comments and are very happy to know you loved the entertainment provided by Antony Wolfson.
We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The Kidney pie on offer last night. I have stayed at this hotel 4 times and the quality of the food seems to have deteriorated.All of the staff are are very helpful & the lounge is comfortable with large sofas and chairs

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Derek W
MLhoteles, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Angela Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for returning once again to Hotel Angela and for your feedback. Please accept our apologies if the kidney pie was not to your liking and if in your opinion the food is not as good as it was. We will pass on your comments to our head chef so he can work on it and improve the service provided. We hope to see you again very soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Was a bit skeptic about the hotel with some of the reviews but all I can say is wow. The staff are all lovely and willing to help, our room is very nice with tea and coffee facilities the shower the best ever. The food is wonderful with plenty of options,will I return you bet. Every thing you would want or need is right on the doorstep .I,m currently writing this review from our bedroom room 209.

Room Tip: Ask for one that faces the sea, all rooms have a see view but the ones on the front have a better outlook
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Erica M

Thank you for giving Hotel Angela a try and for rating us so highly on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know our hotel went beyond your expectations and that you had a very enjoyable time here. We would love you to come back, so we hope you do it very soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The Hotel Angela is right on the beach so is perfect for exploring. Well appointed room with lots of toiletries provided. Comfortable bed. Plenty of happy hour offers, you can work your way around the different bars to get buy one get one free drinks.
Entertainment provided in the evening is of a good quality.
Food was good with plenty of choice, I was on my own but as this is an adult only hotel exclusive to Tui I felt happy I could talk to those around me with no language barrier and I felt safe on my own. I bought a bottle of wine which they kept for me the following night.
I was on a half board basis - you can choose to eat in the seafront restaurant attached instead of the main restaurant so I did this for breakfast and also a dinner. Great quality and service.
Small free safe in the wardrobe.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
7  Thank Katie T

Thank you for deciding to come on holiday to Hotel Angela and for the lovely review you wrote about Hotel Angela on Trip Advisor.
We are very happy to know you had an enjoyable time here and that you met many other nice guests.
We hope you count on us again in the future, as it would be a pleasure to have you back. Kind regards.