We would not recommend this property for the following reasons.
The bathroom on the first floor was unusable as the stench coming from the drains made us feel sick. Also hardly any light bulb in the property worked only in the table lamps. The upstairs shower never came warm.
The ground floor was supposed to have a second kitchen for our friends to use but all it had was a cooker with no utensils not even a pan ! The fridge was unplugged and mouldy also the down stairs smelt stale and damp. Every time we turned the hot water on a blue flame blew out of the gas water heater on the wall.
We could goon and on buy you get the general idea.
The location was great, a walk downhill to Burrianna Beach from the house and an easy walk into town. This is a great family friendly house, spacious and comforable.