“Highly recommended.”
Our lovely home, and adjacent pool & gardens
main family pool adjacent to pool bar, resturant, patios, gardens & childrens pool, lifeguard on dut our lovely sitting room, sky tv & dvd
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our lovely home, and adjacent pool & gardens
our lovely sitting room, sky tv & dvd
childrens pool & gardens next to family pool etc & lifeguard
pool adjacent to our patio & mountain views
Family pool, by the resturant and childrens pool
double bedroom, kingsize bed, chests drawers, wardrobe
kitchen, & hallway to second bedroom & bathroom
gardens...
Tanger 3 gardens
twin bedroom
poolside patio & bar
one of the beautiful garden areas on Oasis de Capistrano
Our pretty pueblo home, patio & adjacent pool
pool directly off our patio
Our lovely patio & adjacent pool & gardens....
Nerja sunset from Balcon de Europe, Nerja
sitting room / kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Tanger 3 has a fabulous location in Oasis de Capistrano. It is set right next to a pool in a peaceful spot. The pool and surrounding garden weren't very busy (late August) and we often had them to ourselves. It is all immaculately maintained. Stunning mountain views too. Tanger 3 itself is extremely well-resourced, with everything we needed for a comfortable family stay. We loved our stay there and hope to return.

1 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your review, very pleased you liked your stay and you would be most welcome to return anytime. Glad that you felt it was comfortable, maintained etc and that you loved the Gardens’s pools and as always the lovely views are so beautiful. Thank you. Beverley
Adel A
“Lovely stay at Tanger3”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We book for a week in august 2017. My family and I had a lovely stay in Tanger3. Everything was ok. The appartment well equiped and the rooms well sized. The location is great. My two children enjoy a lot the pool in front of the appartment without forgetting the big terrace with all the necessary to take lunch or dinner outside.

Beverley always very kind and answer quikly all our questions.

We highly recommend Tanger 3 and sure will book again.

24 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for the lovely review and very kind words and so pleased you enjoyed Tanger 3 and also the location of pool, garden and also the closeness of nearby Nerja. The air-con is new this summer, so we have not had a chance to use it, but all our recent guests also love it, and we certainly will when we next go over to our Spanish home. I am pleased to have helped answer all questions and would love you to stay again. Please do not hesitate to get in touch the next time you wish to stay. I hope you might recommend Tanger 3 to your family and friends also. Thank you, Beverley
sinclairh...
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“First Class 😊”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had an absolutely wonderful week at Tanger 3 and are booking immediately to go back next year.
The accomodation is comfy, relaxing and homely (not that we were inside a lot!) The air con ensured we all slept well as even the night temperatures were warm.
The positioning is perfect - there is a pool right at the bottom of the patio meaning we could pop in and out all day.
The area is so quiet, peaceful and stunning. There is everything you need - shops, bars, restaurants, beach within walking distance. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. (But please let me book my weeks in first!!)

24 Aug 2017
Thank you so much, I am delighted you enjoyed it so much. It is a lovely little home and the private urbanisation is beautiful, as well as local areas, the burriana beach and Nerja town. Of course you are able to book again, I shall look forward to hearing from you in due course. I also must go over as its been so busy with bookings, I have not got over yet this year ! Lets both book our dates, then I would love you to recommend Tanger 3 ! Thank you.
Greg M
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Location”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We were holidaying with family who were in the 'main' complex (Casablanca) and we thought we may be a bit far from the main pool/cafe bar. However this apartment proved to be in a fabulous location as we had the best of both worlds. Relaxing on the sunbeds on the apartment terrace then a few short steps into the pool (which was often quieter than the main pool) - fabulous. Also just a 5 minute or so walk down to the main pool to see family and friends. We also had no noise in this location from the summer pool bar which you could have if you were closer to it. The main pool opened at 10 am, but the pool opposite the apartment often opened earlier around 9.30 am.

Beverley provided all the necessary information and was very responsive to questions. The apartment was well equipped and had more than everything we needed, it was perfect for a family of 4. The children in particular loved watching all the latest films on sky tv.

Beverley also very promptly (without asking) returned our security deposit directly into our bank account - useful when you have overspent on holiday!

I would have no hesitation in recommending this apartment and would happily stay there again should I be in Nerja.

17 Aug 2017
Wow, I am so pleased you had a great stay, as always, I do try hard to be as hands on as possible for all my guests, be it new, old, family & friends, as do Steven & Ruth who look after Tanger 3 for me. I would be most happy for you or any of your family and friends to return to Tanger 3 and certainly hope you will one day. It is only due to my rentals that I can afford to have my own family home in the sun ! I do always try to remember security deposit refunds, although I think 3 times in 16 years, I had a gentle reminder. So pleased you all had a great stay and enjoyed not only Tanger 3, but Oasis de Capistrano and Nerja.
cheeky_mo...
Midlands
“Great place, perfect location to the pool”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My family stayed at this perfect little villa that has AC in both bedrooms and living area. It has the pool directly outside the veranda, so ideal to keep an eye on the children and has all you need for a great rest.

It is a nice, clean and quiet resort and only a 10 minute walk into town

5 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the lovely review and so pleased you enjoyed Tanger 3 and also the location of pool, garden and also the closeness of nearby Nerja. The air-con is new this summer, so we have not had a chance to use it, but all our recent guests also love it, and we certainly will when we next go over to our Spanish home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$68
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing