Parador de Nerja
US$214
US$141
Hotels.com
1,190 results
All reviewsprivate liftburriana beachcliff topsea viewhotel groundseasy access to the beachgarden roomsuperior roombreakfast buffet ismediterranean sealovely poolswimming poolthird floorplenty of sunbedsexcellent locationreception staffpaella
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Parador Nerja is in a great location with fabulous sea views. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with nice balconies for enjoying the view. The hotel is on a hill adjacent to Burriana Beach, which is the nicest and most extensive in the area. This beach has great restaurants like Ayos for paella. The hotel is also a pleasant, short walk (~5 min) from town where there are lots of tapas bars and shopping. Overall, the location is great because you're close to everything, yet also off the beaten path, which makes for a very relaxing stay.

We chose the 1/2 board option. The buffet breakfast was excellent, but the lunch/dinner was disappointing. If available, we'd suggest opting to the breakfast only and enjoying local restaurants for lunch/dinner.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
1  Thank Patricia D
EmilioMojon, General Manager at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Patricia D,

Thank you for leaving this delightful comment on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that enjoyed the room allocated for your stay and that you found our Breakfast offer to be excellent. Also, I was glad to learn that you found the location and views to be amazing and overall you enjoyed Nerja and The Parador.

Having said this, I was sorry to learn that you found lunch and dinner not to your liking, we do have available an extense menu of local dishes, but will share your feedback with our Food and Beverage Manager for further review.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Parador de Nerja in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Lovely Paradore. Perfectly placed rooms have sea views food good.staff speack good English . There is a lift that takes you down to the beach .
Breakfast was excellent. Good parking €12.
The room and bathroom were quiet and very clean . The gardens and pool overlook the bay . Just stunning

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
1  Thank neilmax78
EmilioMojon, Director General at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear neilmax78,

Many thanks for taking the time to post this lovely comment on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay with us.

Naturally, I was very glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us, from the rooms to the relaxing location and amazing views. I was particularly pleased to read that our team made your stay a memorable one. I will be happy to share your kind words with them.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The reason that the Parador de Nerja is such a fabulous hotel is down to the outstanding service the staff give to their guests. The hotel is in an amazing situation overlooking the well kept grounds and the Mediterranean sea, and is a very pleasant short walk from the old town of Nerja.

Breakfast is standard buffet fare, but the waiter service evening meal is exceptional.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel S

Dear Rachel S,

Thank you for leaving this delightful comment on our Tripadvisor page following recent visit.

I was absolutely delighted to read that your experience with us was so positive, and that you were able to enjoy the various facilities of our hotel. Also, I was glad that you found the service provided to be outstanding.

All our team members pride themselves on the high standards they keep, so I will be happy to share your feedback with them.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Unfortunately I visited Nerja during cloudy and rainy days of March.
The Paradores Nerja located in a quiet area, still close to Balcony of Europe(10 min walk).
The male staffs at the front desk were kind during the entire stay, especially Manuel who cared about my family because we had theft on the way to the hotel. He provided information to fix my problems and checked the next day if things went alright. Highly appreciated for the genuine care.

Breakfast had more than enough choices with various menus and drinks including spanish style churros.

The elevator to the beach was convenient and the hotel has a nice view over the cliff.
Due to the chilly weather we could not use the pool and would be back on sunny season for sure!

p.s. Watch your belongings inside the rental car, if you're driving around south of Spain. All our luggage were stolen over the short lunch break.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay K
EmilioMojon, Director General at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Jay K,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback on our Tripadvisor page following your recent visit.

I was truly thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as our breakfast offering and the stunning views from the Parador and that we could help with the bad experience prior to arrival, please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide so it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with them, in particular with Manuel, at the Front Desk.

I look forward to being able to welcome you back very soon and we will try to make sure the sun is shining so you can enjoy a swim overlooking the mediterranean sea .

Warm regards

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Though we have had several holidays at other locations in Nerja, this was the first visit to the Parador. So impressed were we with this hotel, we would no longer consider staying anywhere else.

Our room was very clean, comfortable and spacious, and our balcony afforded excellent views of the Mediterranean, its beautiful coastline, Burriana beach and the mountains beyond.

The hotel is situated on a cliff top and from its well maintained and pleasant grounds, the views are breathtaking. At the heart of the grounds there is a well maintained outdoor pool. Sadly, the water was too cold, (at the end of March) to attract many bathers. I would think, however, that this will not be the case, later in the year.

The restaurant and its attendant bar is very comfortable, and the adjoining terrace, with the same views mentioned above is a superb location to have breakfast al fresco.
The meals at the hotel are excellent. The evening meal comprises a range of traditional Spanish dishes and the self service breakfast is equally impressive in quality and variety.

We found the staff at the hotel to be professional, helpful and friendly throughout our stay.

Overall, I could not recommend this hotel more highly. We cannot wait to go back there!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Malcolm P

Dear Malcolm P,

Thank you for posting this wonderful comment on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that all aspects of your experience were catered for and that our team took care of you from the beginning to the end of your stay. All our team members pride themselves on the high standards they keep and so I will be happy to share your kind words with them.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future and hope you can enjoy a swim overlooking the mediterranean sea later in the year.

Warm regards,